What are you reading at the moment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
What are you all reading at the moment?? I love Fantasy Books by authors like David Eddings, Isabel Carmody, Louise cooper and stacks more. What is your taste in books!???

xxxx:Love:

Barbara Taylor Bradford, love her books. And a historical romance freak!!! But at the mo, just picked up "White Oleander" hubby got me 2 xmases ago.

Last one of hers I read was called I think "just rewards". liked it.
xxxx

my friend has just finished the latest Martina Cole book, think it's called 'The Take', I shall be reading that very soon, can't wait :D then after that it'll be Sharon Osbournes autobiography.

i'm reading when i have time "the curious incident of the dog in the nightime"
it's about a 15 year old boy with asperger's Syndrome and he narrates the story, easy and interesting book to read.

xx

Hi

i am currently reading The Little Prisoner by Mary Elliot no1 bestseller
about the life of a girl that was abused buy her stepfather.

jules x

hi...im currently readin....this post :biggrin:

I'm a great :Love: author aren't I!!!!!

i have just read a book about a girl who was in the sisterof mercey laundry skools run by abusive nuns.
now i am ready the book about hollie wells written by her father

I have just finished The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown which was fantastic.

I am starting to read Sushi For Beginners.

A really good book that I would recommend to anybody is The Lonely Bones (sorry I cant remember the author :o )!

ValencianNails said:
my friend has just finished the latest Martina Cole book, think it's called 'The Take', I shall be reading that very soon, ]

This book is fantastic, couldn't put it down! Im reading Little Women by her now.

I love horror books Try readin James Herbert - Once, If you like fantasy with a nasty twist youl love it I read the whole book in 3 days and I just couldnt put it down I loved it , it was sooo magical and sooooo scarey at times, but then i have a VIVID Imagination and scare myself half to death alot of the time.!!

I'm reading the "His Dark Materials" trilogy by Philip Pullman for the second time, it may be a kids book but I love it! Usually I like twisted stuff like Stephen King, Dean Koontz etc, or crime stuff like Ian Rankin, James Patterson, Jonathan Kellerman etc. I love reading, can't go to sleep without a few chapters under my belt! Ooooh, hope Santa brings me some new books!!!

rachel_1984 said:
I have just finished The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown which was fantastic.

I am starting to read Sushi For Beginners.

A really good book that I would recommend to anybody is The Lonely Bones (sorry I cant remember the author :o )!

Rachel sushi for beginners is fab i have read it a few times, I love marian keyes books

And do you mean the lovely bones? I think its by alice seebold and thats great as well!

funkyfingers10 said:
i'm reading when i have time "the curious incident of the dog in the nightime"
it's about a 15 year old boy with asperger's Syndrome and he narrates the story, easy and interesting book to read.

xx

That's a brill book, both my son & I read it (he has aspergers) and could really relate to it.
I'm still reading Juffe kane (been about 6 months now) in between have read The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo - love his books and am hoping to read Saron Osbourne autobiography if someone buys it for me for xmas:biggrin:

*JOANNE* said:
i have just read a book about a girl who was in the sisterof mercey laundry skools run by abusive nuns.
now i am ready the book about hollie wells written by her father

Joanne, Is that Kathy's Sotry?? I read that too, it's horrendous what happened in thos places isn't it?

I'm book free at the moment! I love autobiographies the most and I'm waiting for Christmas cos I've put Rik Mayall's and also Sharon Osbourne's books on my list. Can't wait!
x

I adore fantasy fiction and am working my way through all juliet mckennas books. Oh, and the thorn birds is in my car for when Im waiting for kids, clients ect.

The Curious Incident of the dog inthe nighttime was set in Swindon you know? Apparently (well, according to the local paper!!) they are making a film of it and it could be filmed in Swindon itself......!!! How exciting is that??.... Ok, no answers required!!! :o

Answering the original question, I've just finished Martina Cole's The Take (fab book) and now have nothing to read...... My Mum has lent me Shane Ritchie's autobiography which I've read a few pages - not sure I like him though from what he's written..... Ah well, I'll stick with it for now!

Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon is a dark hunter novel!! if your into witches, psychics, vampires and werewolves etc you will like these rather raunchy (it helps he he)

This one is about Amanda who's sister is a vampire hunter but finds herself the target of attack meant for her sister. Kyrian the blonde stranger who is a Dark hunter, an immortal warrior.

There is a whole series of them so after this one got about 6 or so more! cool!!

Take care xx

I love books that are a series or trilogies. You really get to know the characters. And I really hate it when a good book ends!!
xxx

Latest posts

Back