3d nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuchu

Reaction score
hey :biggrin:

has anyone tried the 3d nail art with the moulds ?

if so ..
are they any good and do you know where i can get good moulds
thanks xx

Bump! :)

I'm curious too, I saw them on ebay etc when I first started out and wondered if they'd work. I don't think I'd ever use them as I love doing 3D acrylic art myself but does anyone find them useful?

I use them and love them...I managed to get a few from the Prof Beauty in Manchester too but you can get loads from here...

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh I've got some there good but like you I like doing my own nail art but there fun to use and if ur wanting a quick fix there pretty good :lol: xx

Hmm, so they do have their place... it was the roses that I was looking at, as I struggle getting them perfect freehand. How well do they stick? Obviously they're not shaped to the c-curve of the nail as the mould is flat... would you bend them slightly before they're completely set? Also, do you just make up a batch and keep them in a container, or do you do it whilst the client is in front of you?

I have a few of these too but have only used them a couple of times. Snowflakes were glued on before they were completely set so that they would fit the curve of the nails.

Attachments

• DSC02315.jpg
    DSC02315.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 398
love the snow flakes :Love:
where did u get the mould for them x

love the snow flakes :Love:
where did u get the mould for them x

eBay :Scared: *waiting for someone to kill me now* lol

hee hee :p

thanks they are fab :cool: x

Wow, they look great!
So basically you just put the acrylic into the mould, pop it out before it's set and glue it on?

how do these work? x

I would like to know how they work as well.. :) thanks!

You fill the mold with acrylic and wait for it to cure and then you remove it from the mold and apply as required.

Quite excited as I've Just bought a Xmas Range in these Moulds! Time to play 😃

Here's a question could you use the acylic molds on a grl nail and put a top coat on? :eek:

Latest posts

Back