Australia | Laser Lounge and AACDS Partner To Offer NSW Training Partnership

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The Laser Lounge, clients choice boutique skin and laser clinic, are proud to announce their NSW training partnership with the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS) with practical training commencing Monday 20th August 2012. With the merging of medical and beauty professions and the rapid development of new cosmetic procedures and equipment, there is a strong need for formal education qualifying professionals specifically in this field.

The AACDS’ meticulous selection to partner up with The Laser Lounge is a true testament to the credibility, professionalism and outstanding client treatment outcomes that have been achieved since the company’s fruition in early 2008. With flexible course options and study modes, the AACDS in association with The Laser Lounge will be offering NSW formal practical training in courses including Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science, Vocational Graduate Certificate in Dermal Therapies (Allied Health and Beauty Stream) and Vocational Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction.

Co-Founder and Head of Client Services of The Laser Lounge, Bita Beyzaee, will be facilitating AACDS NSW formal practical training. “Being an advocate for formal industry education and national regulation, I couldn’t be happier to teach upcoming para-medical physicians practical components at The Laser Lounge for AACDS students” Bita said. “I’m a firm believer in honest, high quality, friendly client service and comfort, and I endeavour to reflect these principals through The Laser Lounge NSW training partnership with AACDS”.

The Laser Lounge are currently taking expressions of interest for treatment models for a wide range of practical training components including; Clinical Micro-Dermabrasion, Clinical Skin Needling, Glycolic/ Lactic Peels, Jessner and TCA Peels, Dermal Fillers and Anti Wrinkle Treatments, IPL Photo Rejuvenation and IPL Hair Reduction.

Attachments

• The Laser Lounge.jpg
    The Laser Lounge.jpg
    29.1 KB

Latest posts

Back