Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how one of my ladies sees baby blonde....

image.jpg

Cerise pink slices added x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357928698.996897.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357928698.996897.jpg
    133.2 KB
After dreading the ombré & roots at same time, it came out lovely! Thanks NICshairstudio for advice! X

What method was used for this it's lush? X

What method was used for this it's lush? X

There is another thread somewhere, I advised smudging, where the colours met due to the amount of work that was required before and both the dark and light colours where begin applied together :) can't find the link to the thread for you though lol

My first ombre on a real head my friend hve only done it in training head b4 hope it's good xD

This is lovley too which method did you use? X

There is another thread somewhere, I advised smudging, where the colours met due to the amount of work that was required before and both the dark and light colours where begin applied together :) can't find the link to the thread for you though lol

Ah thank you I love seeing how other people do this! Usually a trend has died out by now but ombré is going strong!! I love it :) x

I finally bit the bullet and got my hair cut today.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358018712.385855.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358018712.385855.jpg
    88 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358018727.415875.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358018727.415875.jpg
    127.5 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358018758.257462.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358018758.257462.jpg
    97 KB
Reactions: xxx
Oh wow.... What a change!
Your long hair was beautiful! :( xx

I had my extensions in when that pic was taken but since taking them out my hair has been really dry it needed done. I think I will miss it. 😢

I had my extensions in when that pic was taken but since taking them out my hair has been really dry it needed done. I think I will miss it. 😢

Looks lovely! I've just taken my extensions out too ready for my holiday, mine felt crap & so bitty, had 5" taken off! :-( xxx

I just wasn't taking care of my own hair while the extensions were in. I was constantly styling my hair and not conditioning it enough so it was needing a good cut. Are you liking yours without extensions?

I just wasn't taking care of my own hair while the extensions were in. I was constantly styling my hair and not conditioning it enough so it was needing a good cut. Are you liking yours without extensions?

I prefer your short hair. You looked ordinary and like every other girl you see with it long. Now you look beautiful and confident xx

Well worth having the chop tho ;)
You could really funk it up and put some different colours in to really accentuate the cut :) x x

I finally bit the bullet and got my hair cut today.

Wow what a change! Your hair was beautiful long but I think the shorter style is really nice and has a lot more versatility than longer. Really lovley Hun. Xoxo

Thanks everyone. I am really happy with it. 😃 X

No I hate it. I feel bald! X

Ombre ..

Before & after..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358097008.111503.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358097008.111503.jpg
    108.6 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358097063.512180.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358097063.512180.jpg
    127.6 KB
Status
Not open for further replies.