Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
59942_315876208512219_872647926_n.jpg

Beautiful what technique did u use love it

Thanks Hun :) I sectioned hair in hot cross bun sections then with each section took diagonal slices and backcombed each slice about 2/3 of the way up.. Applied 9n with 30vol to mid length (feathering to blend in to back combing) then applied bleach with 20 vol to the ends (smudging with my finger to blend in to the 9n).
With each diagonal slice, I laid it on to a foil to ensure all the underneath was saturated too and then folded foil up and held with a clip. Ensure the foil is long enough though so that when you fold it up, the ends do not touch the mid lengths. You want excess foil to be folded up if that makes sense?! :) xxx

...and finished with a curly blowdry! 😜 Xx

Thanks Hun :) I sectioned hair in hot cross bun sections then with each section took diagonal slices and backcombed each slice about 2/3 of the way up.. Applied 9n with 30vol to mid length (feathering to blend in to back combing) then applied bleach with 20 vol to the ends (smudging with my finger to blend in to the 9n).
With each diagonal slice, I laid it on to a foil to ensure all the underneath was saturated too and then folded foil up and held with a clip. Ensure the foil is long enough though so that when you fold it up, the ends do not touch the mid lengths. You want excess foil to be folded up if that makes sense?! :) xxx

Beautiful i will ready it several times until I get it lol xxx thanksss

Beautiful i will ready it several times until I get it lol xxx thanksss

What you not sure about thiago? The foil bit? Have double the length than needed so when you fold it up you don't fold the hair on itself xx is that what you mean?

What you not sure about thiago? The foil bit? Have double the length than needed so when you fold it up you don't fold the hair on itself xx is that what you mean?

Yes, that's what I ment about the excess foil!! Xx

Help how do i upload pictures? they keep saying the files are too big? anybody technically minded?? x

Help how do i upload pictures? they keep saying the files are too big? anybody technically minded?? x

Try and reduce the size of the photo before trying to upload it in word program or paint .
If not then you will need to lower the quality of the image .
|Jem

This was my work today! My client sent me a before pic she had taken at the weekend! i forgot to take it! She was Dark Before!

Attachments

• Gabby After 1 (533x800).jpg
    Gabby After 1 (533x800).jpg
    46.4 KB
  • Gab before.jpg
    Gab before.jpg
    49.3 KB
  • Gabby After 2 (533x800).jpg
    Gabby After 2 (533x800).jpg
    46.8 KB
Wow that's a change... Was it dry afterwards? X

Nope I smothered it in s factor mask for hour and a half while i did her nails! :) felt smooth as a babys bottom! :)

This was my work today! My client sent me a before pic she had taken at the weekend! i forgot to take it! She was Dark Before!

Wow what did you use? :)

I did a full head of bleach foils, very fine and lots of them, using 10 & 20 vol on back and sides then 30 vol for top section and then toned with a mixture of 10a & 8p with colour sync developer :)

I did a full head of bleach foils, very fine and lots of them, using 10 & 20 vol on back and sides then 30 vol for top section and then toned with a mixture of 10a & 8p with colour sync developer :)

I would of used 20on sides no higher than that with bleach

I did use 20 on sides. I used 30 on the top bar. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I did use 20 on sides. I used 30 on the top bar. X

Well whatever you used it looks great xx

Thank you!! I couldnt believe it lifted that well in one sitting xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back