Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fine slices of true light then flood with 20 mls of 8/0 and 10 mils of 8/3 on root then 10mils of 8/0 and 10mls of 8/3 midlenghts and ends x

Thanks everyone I bleached the section first to a clean blonde with 6%, applied colour touch 2/8 while the foils were lifting then toned the pre lightened section with 10/0, 0/88, 0/28 and 0/33 at basin x

Thanks everyone I bleached the section first to a clean blonde with 6%, applied colour touch 2/8 while the foils were lifting then toned the pre lightened section with 10/0, 0/88, 0/28 and 0/33 at basin x

It's fab hunni x

Not perfect but for first time It's ok she had lots of colour build up and the hair condition is great so we will re do in few weeks she wants it silver. Wouldn't lift more than that at all....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359416452.682345.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359416452.682345.jpg
    135.7 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359416592.250482.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359416592.250482.jpg
    134.7 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359416652.417561.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359416652.417561.jpg
    132.6 KB
I said this before and got really knocked down by everyone. :(
I knew she would be back, from your other post. I her it looks awful against her skin tones as she is naturally auburn and you have given her white ash! Don't get me wrong, it's actually an amazing colour and I'm sure it would look great on someone with cooler skin tones but on a natural red head?? No way!

I suggested at the time he try mixing half 9.03 for the very same reason to create more of a spring blonde than a winter ash.

He's redone it now so hopefully will be more flattering to her skin tone, will await pics.

Could have been worse though ... He could have used a cap and burned her hair off lol ;)

Not perfect but for first time It's ok she had lots of colour build up and the hair condition is great so we will re do in few weeks she wants it silver. Wouldn't lift more than that at all....

How will you get it to silver Thiago?

I'm no hairdresser but it doesn't take a genius to see the curls are EXACTLY the same place. Looks like this photo has just been taken in different lights!

I'm really shocked how you have said 'not perfect but ok for first time'
You should be able to look at your work and feel that it is perfect, you obviously know you've done wrong. In my honest opinion if I walked away with hair that was 2 such shades, I would be fuming

I'm no hairdresser but it doesn't take a genius to see the curls are EXACTLY the same place. Looks like this photo has just been taken in different lights!

Something not right. I could be a pro hairdresser the amount of q's he's asked! (I'm beauty)

Something not right. I could be a pro hairdresser the amount of q's he's asked! (I'm beauty)

I agree something's not right at all x

[QUOTE=JuZz'
Just read a post about getting a job. Started quick considering qualifications weren't met x

JuZz' Just read a post about getting a job. Started quick considering qualifications weren't met x[/quote said:
Totally agree.
I've sat back and just read many of the posts,
And just from the way most of them say 'help' my stomach churns. I'm a hairdresser myself, and as you would in beauty we all still learn new stuff daily, but we would not carry out services we are not 100% sure on as reputation is at stake! From the pictures posted above, I could of never allowed a client to walk away from me with hair that was 2 different shades x

See rather than talk about someone on a public forum whobyou know is going to read it why don't you pm him your concerns as this is how arguments start I think we all agree he has to take a step back and calm down x

See rather than talk about someone on a public forum whobyou know is going to read it why don't you pm him your concerns as this is how arguments start I think we all agree he has to take a step back and calm down x

I agree, this is starting to make uncomfortable reading! Surely if people cant offer advice or constructive criticism they should keep their comments to themselves. Everybody makes mistakes x

[QUOTE=JuZz' shame as some work is bloody lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back