Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no hairdresser but it doesn't take a genius to see the curls are EXACTLY the same place. Looks like this photo has just been taken in different lights!

Exactly he doesn't state before and after, he might of just taken a few pics at different angles. Don't be so quick to judge and stick to your own forum. And comments like that is why I've stopped posting on this site. Shame.

We are all meant to help each other out and get second opinions not gang up on people, most threads on here get nasty, why? X

We are all meant to help each other out and get second opinions not gang up on people, most threads on here get nasty, why? X

Agree! I never post anymore as I always feel like i will get slated. I know after this a lot of people will be saying u should take criticism and man up but stuff like this knocks my confidence!

I didn't mean to come across as if I was putting anyone down. As I said work which has done most of time looks lovely :)

I never mean for anything to sound like in slating anyone. It was simply an opinion

Where did this all come from again?? How is this constructive criticism?
Lets not get another thread closed just because you want to have a bitch xxxx
If you have a constructive opinion/advice then comment if not keep it to yourself xx

Excuse me.... I've started this thread twice now!! Can I ask for anything that's not before & after pics or compliments etc to hair styles to not be posted!! I'm fed up of my threads being hi jacked!

You were hardly giving him a compliment. You don't know what his situation is, he could still be training and I think It's really unfair to publicly embarrass him like that.

He is still training, he is doing NVQ 2 but is carrying out services he isn't qualified to do. I have not torn him apart like some on here, any criticism has been constructive and comes from 15-16 years of working as a stylist.

Excuse me.... I've started this thread twice now!! Can I ask for anything that's not before & after pics or compliments etc to hair styles to not be posted!! I'm fed up of my threads being hi jacked!

Exactly my love, especially from people who arn't even qualified stylists leaping in with their two pence worth xx

Sorry if my posts got misread! I've not said anything negative about his work only about the types of q's that are asked. I actually like most of his work, especially for someone who is training. And no I'm not hair but I do like seeing creations that have been made. I won't comment again ill sit back and view the work. Sorry if it got misread!

He is still training, he is doing NVQ 2 but is carrying out services he isn't qualified to do. I have not torn him apart like some on here, any criticism has been constructive and comes from 15-16 years of working as a stylist.

I know. My comment wasen't aimed at you but then I soon deleted it as I don't want to get involved! I only come on this post to see nice hair! lol.

Last edited:
I don't care if u like my work or not I will still post I ain't here to please anyone so whatever and thanks for some of urs xxxxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359490955.581939.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359490955.581939.jpg
    49.7 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359490975.679951.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359490975.679951.jpg
    125.9 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359491021.663417.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359491021.663417.jpg
    126.4 KB
I don't care if u like my work or not I will still post I ain't here to please anyone so whatever and thanks for some of urs xxxxxx

Good for you thiago, don't get put off posting :)

I think we all need to take the if you don't have anything nice to say, or good constructive criticism that will help each other, than say mothing! ! We have all been there, how to you become good if you can't practice? Thiago is working in a shop and long friends and family like we all did at his stage, we didn't become the colourists we are today without a few tough jobs not going our way to begin with, lived learn as we say :D

Keep it up thiago your doing well and spotting your own points to improve for next time so you'll go far of you never start thinking your perfect and can always improve :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Good for you thiago, don't get put off posting :)

I think we all need to take the if you don't have anything nice to say, or good constructive criticism that will help each other, than say mothing! ! We have all been there, how to you become good if you can't practice? Thiago is working in a shop and long friends and family like we all did at his stage, we didn't become the colourists we are today without a few tough jobs not going our way to begin with, lived learn as we say :D

Keep it up thiago your doing well and spotting your own points to improve for next time so you'll go far of you never start thinking your perfect and can always improve :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Thanks hun ur lovely xxx

Lovely blonde! What did you use? X

Thanks hun I used illumina 9/60 x

Looke really light to be a base 9, iv never used illumina so I have no clue about them lol x

Looke really light to be a base 9, iv never used illumina so I have no clue about them lol x

Used it as toner it's even more lighter than its showing 9/60 such a beautiful toner ;)

Used it as toner it's even more lighter than its showing 9/60 such a beautiful toner ;)

O right, so did you use bleach In the foils first? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back