Best Eyelash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I am new on here really to find out what is the best glue for eyelash extensions. I use Nova Lash at the moment, seriously expensive and lashes are lasting between 2-4 weeks. Would appreciate any feedback. Also my clients tend not to have reactions to the glue, it seems to be the patches, does anyone know any good but not ridiculously expensive patches?

Hiya

Are you referring to semi perm lashes, or cluster/express lashes?

I use flirties glue for semi permanent sets. Its very fast drying!:) :)

Emma

Hi I am new on here really to find out what is the best glue for eyelash extensions. I use Nova Lash at the moment, seriously expensive and lashes are lasting between 2-4 weeks. Would appreciate any feedback. Also my clients tend not to have reactions to the glue, it seems to be the patches, does anyone know any good but not ridiculously expensive patches?

hey, i use novalash as well, found the pads really irritating to some of my clients eyes so now use marvel lash pads and they are a lot better. the pads aren't as thick or gooey. i do however have one client with a mega allergic reaction. I've been doing her lashes since august and shes always found pads uncomfy, mainly the reason i changed the pads, and her eyes can be red for a couple of days after lashing just underneath them. this time though her eyes have swollen right up. she doesnt want to go without her lashes so im looking at using the sensitive bond on her next appointment and also at ordering in silcopads just for her. if none of this works shell just have to fact that she cant have her lashes done anymore :( im happy with the novalash glue, its fab! have tried anything else so cant compare it but at the moment im sticking with it :) hope this helps a wee bit xx

Ah great thanks just out of interest how much do you offer your lashes for?!

i charge £55 for a full set then £20 for top ups 2-3 weeks and for 4 weeks plus just depending on how many theyve lost. hope this helps xx

hey, i use novalash as well, found the pads really irritating to some of my clients eyes so now use marvel lash pads and they are a lot better. the pads aren't as thick or gooey. i do however have one client with a mega allergic reaction. I've been doing her lashes since august and shes always found pads uncomfy, mainly the reason i changed the pads, and her eyes can be red for a couple of days after lashing just underneath them. this time though her eyes have swollen right up. she doesnt want to go without her lashes so im looking at using the sensitive bond on her next appointment and also at ordering in silcopads just for her. if none of this works shell just have to fact that she cant have her lashes done anymore :( im happy with the novalash glue, its fab! have tried anything else so cant compare it but at the moment im sticking with it :) hope this helps a wee bit xx

I did my sister last night who didn't get on with the pads at all, so for the first time, I tried micropore tape under her eyes (just as my trainer advised in circumstances where the client reacts to gel pads). I used two small pieces to tape down her bottom lashes. Slightly detacked the tape first then applied. Provided a satisfactory platform to work on and sis said it was very comfortable :lol:

Last edited:
Oh and I also do Novalash but use Marvellash patches, agree that they are not so gooey! Tried Glam lash too and they are also good. Think they both worked out about £1.50 a pair (I buy them in packs of ten). As for glue, I'm thinking about trying flirties. Seems to be very well thought of on here:)

Last edited:
We use Flexilash adhesive and have done for the last yr. It's great, had no problems with it and we use micropore tape, but take the stickyness off the back of the tape so it doesn't pull too much on the skin when it comes to taking it off.

Latest posts

Back