Client has bleached her own hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkes1980

Reaction score
I've got a client who's hair I normally only cut, she colours it herself, badly!! Her hair is in an awful state and I've told her many times she needs to have a damn good chop! However, she's now bleached it herself and she's looking a lovely shade of peach!! Thankfully she's coming to me for professional help, she wants to bleach it even more but I'm refusing on the basis on the condition of her hair, it really won't take any more! So I'm after advice!! She wants to be blonde, obviously, can anyone give me some advice on what to do!! Please!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343930063.343372.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343930063.343372.jpg
    92.7 KB
I would tone it with Wella 8/81 colour touch, This souls soften the warmth.

tell her to have some protein treatments.

:eek: hmm.... What products to you use? Shampoos and colours?
xxx

I Think its quite pretty!

I tend to use wella or clynol, I do like the colour touch toners and use them when I do full head bleach or highlights, just worries me when she's done it herself and with the state her hair is in :-/

Use a 9.1 with max 10 vol, just to tone it, it may end up darker than a 9, but atleast it won't b peach lol xoxo

Get something like 10.21 which converts into violet then blue ash, mix with a 9.02 lush colour....but use treatments! X

Thank you all for your replies!!! Will be off to Sally's in the morning to pick up some colours!! Just hope my local one does have the ones you've all mentioned!! The only problem with being newly mobile is my lack of stock!! Thanks again all! Much appreciated!! X

Just thought I'd update you all on my client! She's booked in with me tomorrow to sort her hair out, or at least try to, she's now decided she quite likes the colour, and just wants a bit of a trim!! Flipping clients hey?!?

Latest posts

Back