Client Record Cards - Where do you store them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy something to put my client record cards in. At the min - they are just loose and I need somewhere to file them?

Does anyone have a website I can go on to look?

mine are in a box from staples, with dividers to keep them in alphabetical order, they come in large med and sml, depends on the size of you record cards, they come in black, red, blue etc, will find link for you hun hold on

nicky xxx

right cant find the ones i bought at staples, but these are almost identical hun

Save on Index Card Boxes - Euroffice.co.uk

Last edited:
Thanks so much - I will take a look x

Hiyah

I have been told that clients record cards need to be kept in a lockable cabinet to comply with the data protection act?

Sue x

Always kept mine in Lever Arch files alphabetically in Poly Pockets ...
Easy to pull the records this way and easy to store safely and they keep clean..

Snap Geeg, same here............
I keep all my client record cards in the office and at the start of my day, pull them in client arrival order..... I keep a few empty ones for newbies in another folder near my station......

legally they are data protected. Especially as a beauty therapist you have hold of possibly someones name ,address, date of birth , What medication they may be on,what operations they have had, what job they do, how many children, ive even had cards to fill in before in previous jobs that have asked people ''are you constipated''.
They should be locked away. Ideally the actual info should be only numbered ie client 1 etc and the corresponding name address etc kept separately.If the info were to ever go missing you are responsible.
Keep questions and info on cards to the least you need to know for the treatment.

Latest posts

Back