Displaying glitter tattoo stencils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammygrey

Reaction score
hi,

As the title suggests I am wondering how those of you that do glitter tattoos display and store the stencils.

I am doing some events and would rather not just have them all loose with kids rifling through to select one.

I bought some clear pockets for a ring binder, they have sections for displaying business cards, however most of the stencils are too big to fit. I'd love to know how others manage it!

thanks

10 POLY POCKETS TO HOLD 160 BUSINESS CARDS © 850154 | eBay

Why not get one of those photo albums that have the sticky plastic covers for the photo pages. You can ususally get them from poundland or 99p stores. You can then make up a nice selection of stencils. TBH I would stencil the pages and keep your stencils well out of harms way if this makes sense. You could also stencil onto some A4 paper and then laminate them to be placed in a binder.

I am doing Glitter tattoos at an xmas fair on saturday and was wondering the same thing, as you say don't want them being rifled through by sticky fingers but don't really want to waste loads by creating a display with them all on!

When I did glitter tattoos I actually did one of each of the popular tattoos on a large piece of white cotton - framed the cotton in a cheap Ikea frame and had it on display.

i display mine on a corkborad i put pins at the top and bottom not through the sencil but just tohold it in place then the kids just piont to the one they want or pull it out , i ve got pictures on my face book site Glitter Tattoos By Cherry Blossom Practice if you want to have a look:green: please like too lol

i display mine on a corkborad i put pins at the top and bottom not through the sencil but just tohold it in place then the kids just piont to the one they want or pull it out , i ve got pictures on my face book site Glitter Tattoos By Cherry Blossom Practice if you want to have a look:green: please like too lol

This is a really good idea :)

Thanks for the suggestions. Will have to have a play around : )

I use a childs chalkboard (A board shape) from Ikea. I have made displays of tattoo stencils on coloured card in plastic wallets. I just bluetac actual stencils to the card so I can still use them if required. I use the other side of board for my vinyl banner which advertises my business name and that I do face painting and glitter tattoo's. I use the tray (where paint pots should go) to put my flyers and business cards on so people can take. Its works well for me :)

Oh I am doing these at an Xmas fair next weekend, so glad I saw this post!! I hadn't even thought about displaying them!! Xxx

This is what I did in the end ladies! I'm going to get a larger one for next time though, just a cork board & pins through the outsides of the tattoos

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354489689.134210.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354489689.134210.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 803

Latest posts

Back