eyelash glue drying out. does this help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hi everyone

i use the clear adhesive for individual lash application (normal stuff for occasions not the eyelash extensions)
and i find that it drys out very quickly when i get a small ammount out to use.
i have noticed that for those doing the more permanent eyelash extensions, you use a jade stone to put your glue on. i understand that the glue it totally different stuff but i was wondering if anyone knows if the stone will help keep the normal glue better too. hope that makes sence:D

I would have thought so, the purpose of the jade stone is to keep the temperature of the glue down, as heat speeds up the setting time, anything that stays cold would do the job, marble, ceramic, glass, you could maybe use something you already have to test it out, an upturned glass tea light holder would do the job, and you can get those in most places like asda etc hth x

thank you i'll give it a try

Hi
Agree with everything said previous! If you have a glass mixing dish that you would use for mixing up tint, turn it upside down and use the little well on the underneath. Works a treat! Lee-Anne

Latest posts

Back