Fluid hair painting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I love it, it's eye catching in the salon, but, I don't see how it's different from regular hair painting.

And in all honesty my neck hurts just watching this video. Especially around 2:15!?

Totally agree with you, it's no different especially now wella have brought out their free lights blondor that doesn't expand and catch on the rest of the hair , lol it just looks awkward xx

Totally agree with you, it's no different especially now wella have brought out their free lights blondor that doesn't expand and catch on the rest of the hair , lol it just looks awkward xx

That's not the point if this hair painting technique.

Its for the over-direction of the sections; it creates a more seamless blend or at least helps to.

That's not the point if this hair painting technique.

Its for the over-direction of the sections; it creates a more seamless blend or at least helps to.

But, couldn't you hold it over directed? Or do you not think you could hold it over directed enough?

That's fair enough it's just my opinion although new techniques do interest me :)

I LOVE this idea....can see the benefit of the elevation....
Anything that creates a buzz around the salon is worth a go.....
Won't lie however...a tad disappointed with the finish!o_O

Far too gimmicky!

I agree with @RED STAR, and think that the end result doesn't wow me enough to want to even try this one...

By comparison, I really loved the spray gun technique.

But, couldn't you hold it over directed? Or do you not think you could hold it over directed enough?

You need to be comfortable though and you'd strain your arms and such doing that.

Plus neck squishies for clients[emoji24]

I LOVE this idea....can see the benefit of the elevation....
Anything that creates a buzz around the salon is worth a go.....
Won't lie however...a tad disappointed with the finish!o_O

Follow mermicornhair on insta! She does this technique all the time and results are lovely.

It's a really cool technique and would love to try it but how much longer do you think it would take? Wouldn't the old fashion way be easier?

Latest posts

Back