Flyer distribution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortunata

Reaction score
Ive had my logo done and flyers had them printed and now i have 5,000 flyers that need delivering in my area i wouldnt mind but im nearly 7 months pregnant and even if i wasnt it would take me months to deliver all of them. I havent got any one to help me deliver them and no one springs to mind who i could pay to deliver them for me, ive been looking at leaflet distribution companys but solo delivery is very expensive about £ 300 plus vat for 5,000 the only other way is shared delivery they would basically be deliverd with 3 other leaflets but im not sure this will have the impact i need this way is a lot cheaper £ 140 plus vat but how do i know if this is worth it or that they may end up in a hedge somewhere!! can anyone please recommend anyone that does flyer distribution in the Northampton area or have any ideas apart from me doing it myself which is proberly the best option as nobody said being self employed and having kids is easy :eek: Thanks in advance x

Have you got a local paper that you could ask if they could put it in as an insert?

Or could you charm a nice newsagent to ask the paperboys to bung it through at the same time as the paper?

Yeh, we have a local paper, i didnt think of that ! thats a thought thanks carl.

Hiya,

Might be worth asking your postman... My lovely chap offered to distribute leaflets as he does his rounds and as it's not really any extra work he offered a very reasonable price.

Mind, I really don't know if they're actually allowed to run a little side-line like that so it might be sticky territory if not and if so you'd need to be careful.

Just a thought...

Postmen are not allowed to do this by law, you get the odd few that will risk it though. I would just wonder if you could get in touble aswell if he got found out?

Hi Kerry,

Yes, I did wonder so good to know what the situation is. I hadn't taken him up on it and very pleased I didn't now.

Thanks
K

I always offer the local delivery kid a bung to chuck mine in the papers he has more money off me than he has for delivering the papers..lol

Hya,

Congratulations, I've just had a baby myself.

You could ask your dentist or doctors surgery to put some leaflets in their practice for you.

Local coffee shops and some healthfood shops have a notice board to wear you can add your leaflets too.

I've seen leaflets in our local shop too so this could be an option too.

Good luck with baby and everything

Natasha
The Trusted Beauty Guide

Latest posts

Back