Gelish - layering colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering if you could all let me know your layering combinations for new colours? Photos too if available.

I'm hoping I have some of the colours to try it :)

Thanks xx

My Favourite Accessories x2 black shadow x1 and Mint Icing x1 its stunning, sorry I haven't got any pictures xx

I have used black shadow and star burst to make this colour ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425151089.099005.jpg

Better pic for u ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425151325.619245.jpg

My favourite is black cherry berry x 2 and good gossip x 1

Izzy Whizzy over EVERYTHING lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey! I was wondering if you could all let me know your layering combinations for new colours? Photos too if available.

Thanks xx
This one is actually a Gelish sandwich combo, because I couldn't find a Gelish lavender that I liked. I had bought Gelish "Feel Me on Your Fingertips" which is a lovely lavender glitter in a clear base, so it really needs to be applied over an opaque color. All reports indicated the Gelish lavenders faded badly, and mostly they looked faded to begin with! So, for my base color I opted for CND Shellac's "Wysteria Haze." Applied 2 coats of it, then 3 coats of the "Feel Me on Your Fingertips." Top and base coats as well, of course.

It's more muted in indoor light, but go outdoors in daylight and it simply pops! I love this combo so much that I have purchase outfits and accessories that go with this color. For instance, I've infinity scarves that combine lavender and a second or third color so that I can tie in other outfits with it.

Thanks xx
Here's another combo. "Am I making you Gelish" is a silver glitter in a clear base, so for maximum impact it needs to be applied over an opaque color. I tried it over 2 coats of "Night Shimmer." Then 3 coats of "Am I Making You Gelish", being careful tp place the gliiter where needed by careful dabbing. With Gelish foundation and Top It Off, too of course.

It was simply dazzling. I mean incredible! I got one compliment after another for the 4 weeks that I wore this. It never chipped, cracked or peeled. I finally took it off simply due to nail growth. I can tell you it took a very long time to soak it off, but just be patient, and you can get it off with multiple soaks without damaging your nails. It was totally worth it.

Latest posts

Back