Hair extension shampoo and conditioner recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirrin

Reaction score
Helloooo,
I'm wanting to start offering wash and blow drys to my hair extension clients when they're feeling lazy.
I use a couple of different suppliers so my hair comes from different places...

Could you recommend me any shampoos and conditioners, or any products you would use after washing to keep the hair looking tip top? Favourite oils, heat sprays tools, etc.

Currently the hair dresser in the salon takes any of my clients that want their hair washed but her shampoo is for clients getting their hair coloured so I'm wanting something more hydrating and suitable to extensions.

Any replies much appreciated :)

Iv always used personally and recommended to clients the macadamia range it's available from Ellison's and iv found it's fab on extensions x

I would always advise you to go for 100% “Natural” products rather than synthetic or chemical stuffs as that might harm your extensions and leave them dry. If you search religiously, you find a lot of natural / herbal shampoos and conditioners in the market that are available over the racks at some of the leading departmental and convenience stores as well as online and you can choose the best out of the lot. The hair extensions must be dealt with care and therefore it is best advise to use gentle shampoos and conditioners.

I recommend grow me or any thing that is sophate free as there's no chemicals I do hair extensions as well as wearing them my self. And the grow me I've used on my own extensions and they always look new shampoo £12.99" or get shampoo and conditioner for think it's £23 oddx

Latest posts

Back