Hairdryer advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlottr

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for a new hairdryer as my old one packed up on me. I have heard many great things about Parlux, but which model is the best one? 3200, 3500, 3800 or 385?! Help, I have thick hair and it is to use myself at home. I was thinking 3200 but wasn't sure. Do I need ionic technology? Thanks in advance?

I just got an I pro Aeroforce one and its good. Gets way hotter than my last dryer which was a Velectra Paramount XGR-XPC.

Used parlux for last 25yrs so tried loads of different ones...All fabulous. At min im using the compact, it's really small and light I love it. Way better than any other brand in my opinion as I've tried cheaper alternatives and they arnt a patch on parlux.

Used parlux for last 25yrs so tried loads of different ones...All fabulous. At min im using the compact, it's really small and light I love it. Way better than any other brand in my opinion as I've tried cheaper alternatives and they arnt a patch on parlux.
I love my Parlux,but after my surgery have found it too heavy and just bought cheap Babyliss lightt and well so far loving it lol really surprised :eek:

I have the 3800 and love it.. A girl I used to work with used to borrow it all the time and it's a little weaker then it used to be but I love the control.

Diva 3600 is fab, pretty cheap too. I paid around £30 during Sally's vat free day

Latest posts

Back