Has anyone used Skinician?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flawlessmakeup

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am based in Ireland and am opening up a small salon and makeup studio in a few months.
I'm currently looking at various skin care ranges as my main line.
There are salons using Dermologica in the same town and a hotel using Yon-Ka so I want to stay away from them.

I am finding it difficult to get reps to get in touch with me to discuss the minimum orders, samples etc. Obviously this will be a big investment and I want to get it right.

Has anyone heard of or used SKINICIAN? This is one that fits into my start up price range (€1000 approx.) This includes 33 products for retail. This is the only brand that has shown any enthusiasm for new business.

I have also contacted Voya (another Irish brand) Clarins, Decleor, Elmis, and Matis. But as I say its very difficult getting information from them.
Thank u

Hi there my name is Jane Donnelly and I work for the owners of Skinician, a company called Euro Products! I would be more tahn willi ng to talk to you about the range! You can contact me in the office on 0044 845 301 2107 and ask for Jane or email me at [email protected] :biggrin:

Hi any more feedback on skinician or a good brand reasonably priced

Latest posts

Back