How much to charge for Swarovski crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
How much does everybody charge per crystal? I was at the fingernail fixer event on Friday and she charges a dollar per crystal so basically a pound each. If they are only having a couple then I could confidently charge £1 each but what about if someone wants a full nail or a few on each nail? What does everybody charge then? Would you bring the price down for having more to make it affordable? I dont really want to use diamantes as a cheaper version anymore
Thanks

I charge £40 for full Swarovski pedicure x

And how many crystals do you use? X

$1 each or 6 for $5 (since i notice many like 3 per nail)

How much does everybody charge per crystal? I was at the fingernail fixer event on Friday and she charges a dollar per crystal so basically a pound each. If they are only having a couple then I could confidently charge £1 each but what about if someone wants a full nail or a few on each nail? What does everybody charge then? Would you bring the price down for having more to make it affordable? I dont really want to use diamantes as a cheaper version anymore
Thanks

I charge £60 for a Swarovski pedi. I do a Shellac RockStar underneath the crystals, so factor in all your products, plus your time. On average I use around 150 - 200 crystals per set, depending on toe size and crystal size.

Individual crystals - £1, covered accent finger £8. Haven't had a request for a Swarovski Mani as yet!

Hope that helps!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £60 for a Swarovski pedi. I do a Shellac RockStar underneath the crystals, so factor in all your products, plus your time. On average I use around 150 - 200 crystals per set, depending on toe size and crystal size.

Individual crystals - £1, covered accent finger £8. Haven't had a request for a Swarovski Mani as yet!

Hope that helps!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

That really helps thank you.... How do you attach them?

That really helps thank you.... How do you attach them?

If I'm doing a Pedi, I stick into the tacky layer of Shellac, topcoat with a striper brush in and around stones, cure. Then topcoat again around the stones.

If I'm doing individual stones on fingers, I'll use Brisa Lite Sculpting gel as "adhesive" to attach to the nail, then curing, and then topcoat as normal xx

I am just about to order my first lot...What size crystals do most of you use? There are all these codes on sweet squared and I can buy without doing a course apparently so I am stuck! Ha xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am just about to order my first lot...What size crystals do most of you use? There are all these codes on sweet squared and I can buy without doing a course apparently so I am stuck! Ha xx

SS5 crystal zillion cut are a perfect size for fingers. I also have SS3 which are tiny, SS7 and SS9 which are good for toes. Have a look at Scatter Crystals - that's where I get mine from. Super quick service.

I was looking on there but havent a clue what to order. Crystals for everything but no cosmetic grade ones?
Sweet squared only have ss7 and above and they look massive! Xx

I was looking on there but havent a clue what to order. Crystals for everything but no cosmetic grade ones?
Sweet squared only have ss7 and above and they look massive! Xx

You want the non hot fix flat back. Its quite easy when you know what to look for. I think the SS7 too big for fingers. Ok for toes. S2 doesn't have the same range of colours and size as Scatter Crystals.

You want the non hot fix flat back. Its quite easy when you know what to look for. I think the SS7 too big for fingers. Ok for toes. S2 doesn't have the same range of colours and size as Scatter Crystals.

Ok thanks very much I will buy some from there and see how I go. Which colour do you prefer? Clear or the AB? Xx

Ok thanks very much I will buy some from there and see how I go. Which colour do you prefer? Clear or the AB? Xx

Personally I prefer the crystal (clear). Make sure to get the zillion cut as they're really sparkly!

Id charge £1 per crystal, £5 for 8 then for a full crystal nail I'd charge £8

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Personally I prefer the crystal (clear). Make sure to get the zillion cut as they're really sparkly!

Brill thanks for all your help Ceecee xx

Sorry to gatecrash this thread but i have just received my first order. I have 2 packs of SS16 & 4 packs of SS6. Do you all charge the same price per crystal used even thought different sizes? X

Latest posts

Back