Individual eyelash glue!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Nash

Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry if i have posted this in the wrong group I'm new.

I know this question has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused on whether or not a patch test should be done using the glue? I was trained with lash FX and can't remember anything about a patch test? If I should, what should I do? I've that some people put behind the ear and on the arm and others apply a few eyelashes to outter corner or the eye?

Also if i wanted to use a differant brand, just say marvel lash, do I have to retrain with them?

Thanks everyone. Xx

Hi Emily. I'm a Salon owner and we do Marvel lash as well as Cluster lashes for occasional wear. We use two different types of glue for both treatments but we always do a patch test prior to either application. Personally I'd rather be safe than sorry. Better to patch test and then proceed with the treatment in confidence. Hope this helps : )

Hi Emily. I'm a Salon owner and we do Marvel lash as well as Cluster lashes for occasional wear. We use two different types of glue for both treatments but we always do a patch test prior to either application. Personally I'd rather be safe than sorry. Better to patch test and then proceed with the treatment in confidence. Hope this helps : )

Hi what glue is the best glue to use for cluster lashes so they last for about 4 days x

Hi,

I use Salon System Individual Lash Glue for the Individual/Cluster lashes.
Clients normally get 5 days wear or longer if the aftercare is followed.

Hi,

I use Salon System Individual Lash Glue for the Individual/Cluster lashes.
Clients normally get 5 days wear or longer if the aftercare is followed.

Is that the marvel lash one?x

Does anyone kno what the silk gum element glue is used for?

Latest posts

Back