Konad nail stamps with CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade-v

Reaction score
Hey. I recently qualified and trained with CND on one of there new beginners nail technicion courses. It qualified me in manicures and shellac. I wanted to add some nail art to my work. Iv seen people talk about nail stamps and just wondered of it was possible to use alongside shellac. As I was told only to use official shellac products. I have the CND uv lamp that came with my training and kit. Just wondered if anyone could help or advise me please.

Hey. I recently qualified and trained with CND on one of there new beginners nail technicion courses. It qualified me in manicures and shellac. I wanted to add some nail art to my work. Iv seen people talk about nail stamps and just wondered of it was possible to use alongside shellac. As I was told only to use official shellac products. I have the CND uv lamp that came with my training and kit. Just wondered if anyone could help or advise me please.

Yes you can use nail stamping alongside shellac, just finish the shellac service all the way to top coat including removing sticky layer and stamp on too of the top coat and then add a second top coat.

You'll need to use special polishes as shellac won't work for stamping, KONAD are the best I've tried as well as Barry m foil effects for metallic colours x

Thank you for your reply.
Do I need to cure the Konad stencil or just let it dry naturally, clean it up around the edges and apply an extra layer or shellac too cost and cure for the usual 2 mins?

Do I need to cure the Konad stencil or just let it dry naturally, clean it up around the edges and apply an extra layer or shellac too cost and cure for the usual 2 mins?

Your Konad image will be dry as soon as you have stamped, so yes, clean up and topcoat x

No need to cure the stamp as it's just regular polish and it dries pretty much instantly it's great stuff. I personally clean up after the second top coat has cured but everyone has there own way of doing it, I just prefer doing it this way x

Thank you both for your help! X

Latest posts

Back