Nail competition model needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a huge favour to ask and I'm hoping that someone will know someone who can help! We have a guy coming to the nail competition from South Africa to enter the tip and overlay in l&p category at ExCeL on Sunday March 5.

He won the competition that Professional Beauty South Africa held last year and has decided, as part of his prize, that he wants to come and compete at ExCeL. But he wants us/me to find a model for him!

I haven't really got a clue where to start looking so I'm hoping that one of you guys can help. Travel expenses to/from ExCeL and food/drinks would be covered so the potential model wouldn't have to worry about that, but they'd need to free all day Sunday.

I'm hoping that a tech who is interested in getting a feel for competitions might be up for modelling. Obviously competition quality nail beds would be fab, but beggars can't be choosers at this late stage!

If you know of anyone who might be suitable would you please drop me a line with contact details to [email protected] or give me a buzz on 020 7471 1618.

Thanks all
Kat
xxx

Editor
Professional Nails

Hi,

I am going to the exhibition on the Sunday....do you know how long it will take.....or do I just have to be free for the whole day (going with my business partner), so I need to know so she won't be bored waiting for me.

You have to be available from 9.30, comp starts at 10.30 then 21/2 hours for competing then the judging which can go onto until after 2pm if there is split decisions, then back for the results at 5
HTH

The competition takes 2.5 hrs and then models have to wait to be judged which can sometimes be another 2hrs so you would be needed from c9.30am until c2pm. The results are then announced at the end of the show and it is better if models can be available then too just in case you are needed on the podium.

I dont have model nail beds or hands come to that lol, but if no-one else can offer better I dont mind helping out, I'm going up with scattyfox anyway so will be there for the day...

I would love to do it also, I would be available all day and i'm dying to find out what it would be like to compete but dont have the nerve to compete myself just yet.

Thanks for the offers guys!

I've found a model, but really appreciate all the responses! You're all lovely!

Kat
xxx

Latest posts

Back