New to Beauty Therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, after years of working in healthcare I'm to finally start my dream of becoming a beauty therapist and possibly hairdresser too. I've applied to two of my local colleges to study Beauty Therapy Level 2 in September and I'm sooo excited. Wish I didn't wait this long (39 years old).

Hi Pandora_Crystal, welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy your new start. It's never too late. 😊

Hiya everyone, after years of working in healthcare I'm to finally start my dream of becoming a beauty therapist and possibly hairdresser too. I've applied to two of my local colleges to study Beauty Therapy Level 2 in September and I'm sooo excited. Wish I didn't wait this long (39 years old).
Good luck, I trained as a hairdresser last year at the age of 52, I also work in the NHS and hope to change my work life balance. Loving my new sideline. Hope it does well for you! 😊

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck, I trained as a hairdresser last year at the age of 52, I also work in the NHS and hope to change my work life balance. Loving my new sideline. Hope it does well for you! 😊
Hiya, thank you 😃. How was the hairdressing course?

Hi Pandora_Crystal, welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy your new start. It's never too late. 😊
Hiya, I can't wait to start and thank you 😊

Latest posts

Back