NSI Balance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerLilly92

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I purchased a sample kit of NSI Balance online. It came with a primer, builder gel and top coat. Just wondering if this line comes with a foundation? The product I trained with required primer, then base gel, then builder. Do you use a thin layer of the builder as a base or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Tiger

You use a thin layer of normal builder gel as your "lock in layer" so basically a thin base for the rest to adhere to.

There is no base for the balance system.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You use a thin layer of normal builder gel as your "lock in layer" so basically a thin base for the rest to adhere to.

There is no base for the balance system.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks NAILS!
I tried it on my mom as a gineau pig but one nail seperated from the free edge a little. I recently figured out it's because she isn't using her oil. Gave her heck for that. Will use my self as a ginuea pig this time.

Tiger

Thanks NAILS!
I tried it on my mom as a gineau pig but one nail seperated from the free edge a little. I recently figured out it's because she isn't using her oil. Gave her heck for that. Will use my self as a ginuea pig this time.

Tiger

Make sure you've capped the free edge too x

Latest posts

Back