NSI Body Balance White, so patchy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerriequinton01

Reaction score
hi geeks :) i invested in a nsi brush on white( for smile line) and i used it for first time on saturday and it was soo soo patchy, that on sunday i re-did my new set as it looked dredful :( love all of nsi products so why not this one? i normaly use gelish white to do smile line if using pink for french look, but invested in a nsi body cover pink i think it called,so i didnt have to use gelish anymore for french look. has anyone else had this problem, and know the solution?

thanks xxxx

Did you get a photo? Was it the brush on white that went patchy or the pink that you put over it that made it look patchy..? I use the brush on white and have never had a problem with it. If you do your builder pink too thick over it, it will change the colour of the white slightly - but I've never had it looking patchy. If after curing the white it looked fine, I would say it's more to do with the builder layer. I'm currently using the body builder french pink and it gives a perfect french over the white.

Did you get a photo? Was it the brush on white that went patchy or the pink that you put over it that made it look patchy..? I use the brush on white and have never had a problem with it. If you do your builder pink too thick over it, it will change the colour of the white slightly - but I've never had it looking patchy. If after curing the white it looked fine, I would say it's more to do with the builder layer. I'm currently using the body builder french pink and it gives a perfect french over the white.

sorry i didnt say correctly, i do base layer and apex layer then did 2 layers of white , and it was horrid !! have took photo,will try and upload tomorow.
x

hi geeks :) i invested in a nsi brush on white( for smile line) and i used it for first time on saturday and it was soo soo patchy, that on sunday i re-did my new set as it looked dredful :( love all of nsi products so why not this one? i normaly use gelish white to do smile line if using pink for french look, but invested in a nsi body cover pink i think it called,so i didnt have to use gelish anymore for french look. has anyone else had this problem, and know the solution?

thanks xxxx

Your title and post are talking about 2 different products, so are you using the Balance Body Builder or Balance Brush on?
One is a very thick viscosity and the other is thin.
If you used the Brush on white, this should be used with a gel brush with a light touch and applied on free edge over a already built nail. It is designed to be brushed on, not designed to actually build a free edge as such.
So you can use your cover pink to build entire nail, then use the brush on white to make french and then apply clear top coat like Glaze n' Go or the new Balance Topcoat Brush on Gloss.
You would not pull a cover pink gel over your brush on white unless you really wanted to mute the white down a lot.

I use Balance brush on often and have no problems, if you just use a light touch, don't bounce the product on and don't overload your brush with product, you should get a good result.

Latest posts

Back