NSI body builder pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerriequinton01

Reaction score
hi geeks :) me again. stocking up as neally run out of my clear and builder blush gel. i just use eather , builder clear or builder blush for my enhancements throughout my services. just watched nail angel video, they use builder clear then body builder for the second layer. so im just about to spend some pennys on nsi website as thinking of investing in the body builder gel. also looking at some soft pink colours,( also body builder gel) i use builder blush, but its not as pinky as i would like, so thinking of going for cover pink warm? has anybody got any photos of a this over white tips?
or soft rose? any advice or photos will help :)

thanks xx

I would go for body builder soft rose... the new masquerade collection! Lovely opaque cover gels x

hi geeks :) me again. stocking up as neally run out of my clear and builder blush gel. i just use eather , builder clear or builder blush for my enhancements throughout my services. just watched nail angel video, they use builder clear then body builder for the second layer. so im just about to spend some pennys on nsi website as thinking of investing in the body builder gel. also looking at some soft pink colours,( also body builder gel) i use builder blush, but its not as pinky as i would like, so thinking of going for cover pink warm? has anybody got any photos of a this over white tips?
or soft rose? any advice or photos will help :)

thanks xx

Also I'd you are using white tips then I wouldn't recommend using a cover gel over them as you will not be able to see the white well.

Tip with a clear, apply the soft rose or which ever cover gel you will use, then use the brush on French to create the smile line. Looks more natural x

Last edited:
The body builder ones are slightly higher in viscosity though. Bit thicker but easier to build.

I would go for body builder soft rose... the new masquerade collection! Lovely opaque cover gels x

thanks for you comment :) do you find body builder easyer to apply? have you got a photo by any chance? thanks hun. cant wait to try it now :) xx

The body builder ones are slightly higher in viscosity though. Bit thicker but easier to build.

one of the reasons im ivesting in body builder, may find thicker better =) thanks for your comment x

Also I'd you are using white tips then I wouldn't recommend using a cover gel per them as you will not be able to see the white well.

Top with a clear, apply the soft rosé or which ever cover gel you will use then use the brush on French to create the smile line. Looks more natural x

sorry hun only just seen this, oh really? with the blush im using atm, its more like a clear,whitch is why i was considering a darker pink. thanks for your reply, will look into that =) x

Not the most ideal pictures, as I'm not in a well lit area and knocked this up very quickly for you! Colours appear slightly darker then they are :(

As said, the cover pinks and opaques are really only suitable for using with a sculpted white tip, or a painted on white, as they will completely cover your stick on tip.

To be honest, I find very little difference between French Pink, and Builder Blush, but they do change their appearance depending on the natural nailplate colour of the client.

In the picture of just the sheer pinks, Builder Blush is on the right. Hope this was helpful xx

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_2345.jpg
    IMG_2345.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 384
Not the most ideal pictures, as I'm not in a well lit area and knocked this up very quickly for you! Colours appear slightly darker then they are :(

As said, the cover pinks and opaques are really only suitable for using with a sculpted white tip, or a painted on white, as they will completely cover your stick on tip.

To be honest, I find very little difference between French Pink, and Builder Blush, but they do change their appearance depending on the natural nailplate colour of the client.

In the picture of just the sheer pinks, Builder Blush is on the right. Hope this was helpful xx

thank you so much hun, that must of took you some time. the french does look a little darker then the builder blush!! think il try out the french pink. thank you again !! :) xx

I use the body builder french pink in the summer when it's hot and the blush goes a bit too runny, in these cold wintery months I just use blush. I think they are very similar and my clients don't notice the difference.

Latest posts

Back