NSI Secrets builder gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody else seen/ used these? Looks similar to CND brisa lite sculpting gels? So basically a soak-able gel that you can sculpt with.

I use NSI balance gels at the mo and love them but HATE buffing off! Think I'm going to get the trial kit but wondering if anyone's given them a go yet? :)

im bumping this... need to know so I can go buy some at olympia!!! hoping they are good

O have seen the trial kit but yes I'd wait til after Olympia so you can see them in action. I hope they do a video x

This is what I have been waiting for, a soak off gel enhancement system that can be cured with LED. I too have looked at the trial kits. Itching to buy, but wanted to hear some feedback first if possible.

Has anybody else seen/ used these? Looks similar to CND brisa lite sculpting gels? So basically a soak-able gel that you can sculpt with.

I use NSI balance gels at the mo and love them but HATE buffing off! Think I'm going to get the trial kit but wondering if anyone's given them a go yet? :)

Hi Ladies! I just bought the NSI Balance UV Gel System /Sculpting kit. It is great to work with but yes it needs a bit of buffing, but otherwise its great. imho.

Nails By Mirely

I can't make Olympia :( so if anyone goes and sees it let us know what you think!

Latest posts

Back