Printing images onto nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
I've tried looking this up and searching it on the forum with no luck. The only thing that I have found is a little machine that I can buy for $500-$800 that copies my 'image', makes it small and prints it out to where it can fit on a nail. Can't I do this from home? Surely there has to be a way.
I have tried editing my photos in paint and in Kodak Photo Editor but they either don't come out small enough or are super blurry.. Anyone have any ideas?

You could try water slide decal paper and your printer.

The problem I'm having is getting the images small enough? :(

I guess you either have to buy brilliantly expensive software for your comp or give in and buy a special machine that prints images on nails....Im interested in this too and have researched internet but i think i will go by a professional imaging company see what they have to offer ...i'll let you know how it goes :)

Keep us posted if you find anything :)

good luck

Michelle :)

Will do. :) I'll try and find some photo editing software that's free a see if I can do anything with it. In the mean time.. Where can I get the water slide decal paper?

there is a new printer coming out that dose 5 nails at a time any design as complicated as you want. or anything and it will shrink it down. I am looking into it myself and want one but not cheap... but could be the next thing?
Artpro Nails its called.

I did want to come on here to see if anyone else was talking about it but nothing so far.

Nail Art,Nail Art Printer,Digital Nail Art,Nail Care,ArtPro Nail,artpronail,e-nail,enail,nail artist,nailart painter,nailart,nail care supply,nail art brush,nail supply,Nail tips

anyone else going for this?

thank you

I've tried looking this up and searching it on the forum with no luck. The only thing that I have found is a little machine that I can buy for $500-$800 that copies my 'image', makes it small and prints it out to where it can fit on a nail. Can't I do this from home? Surely there has to be a way.
I have tried editing my photos in paint and in Kodak Photo Editor but they either don't come out small enough or are super blurry.. Anyone have any ideas?

These things have been around for ages funny enough they never have really seemed to cought on

There was a stand at the Olympia show - It's a wrap by Chantal. Their new line is wraps, but they are different to their competitors. They don't use heat to apply and use polish remover to remove the wrap from the nail.

I think they are purchasable by the consumer, but their big USP is that they will special print to your design for the regular price and they will do one set, if that's all you want.

I tried them at the show and they were good and have lasted. I'm very impressed so far.

Latest posts

Back