Professional advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
Hi everyone . I am a newbie to SG and I need some professional advice as im getting fed up of my hairdresser fobbing me off .A few things bug me about may hair so much and I spend a ridiculous amount of money and sometimes feel im being played a little . I am hoping for other opinions or suggestions

1) my hair Has had the roots darkened & underneath as I had full heAd highlights and wanted the balyage look ( which I still don't have ) I hate warm colours so just wanted my natural dirty blonde so I can grown my own hair too . My problem is the painted darker bits have faded and gone very warm . Ive been back a few times and it's happening over and over . I'm so frustrated and now my hairdressers thinks I'm a pain because I keep going back

2) my hair is a newly cut "LOB" and the underneith wont stay tucked under aghhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Hoping someone can help

I forgot to Also say my hair is now super split & dry . I'm using kerestase architect is there anything better ??

Hi everyone . I am a newbie to SG and I need some professional advice as im getting fed up of my hairdresser fobbing me off .A few things bug me about may hair so much and I spend a ridiculous amount of money and sometimes feel im being played a little . I am hoping for other opinions or suggestions

1) my hair Has had the roots darkened & underneath as I had full heAd highlights and wanted the balyage look ( which I still don't have ) I hate warm colours so just wanted my natural dirty blonde so I can grown my own hair too . My problem is the painted darker bits have faded and gone very warm . Ive been back a few times and it's happening over and over . I'm so frustrated and now my hairdressers thinks I'm a pain because I keep going back

2) my hair is a newly cut "LOB" and the underneith wont stay tucked under aghhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Hoping someone can help
what shampoo are you using? And the fact your hair wont stay under isnt really your hairdressers fault :/ what length is it? Is it flicking out from sitting on your shoulders? If so get it cut shorter.... my hair always fades and goes warm... annoying but its just the way my hair is

The same kerestase architect shampoo and hair masque . It's colar bone length . So the whole warm thing I could be stuck with ? On nooo :( . Can toners help with dark Colours or just blonde . The flicking out im just more wondering is this something I have to fight with everyday ? I've never had hair this short before

Ps thank you for your reply x x

Ah right, just get it cut slightly shorter, doesnt have to be alot just so its not resting on shoulders or anything which will be causing the flick... you might not be necessarily stuck with it. Ive just found cool colours often do fade out warm. is your hair damaged? C

Sorry only just seen this reply . Yes it's damaged from highlights and starightners . Even though I use too end products( kerestase ) . I think i have naturally fuzzy hair too so even a little damage always looks worse

Do you dry the bottom section of your hair with a round brush? Also use a cool shot on the last twirl to keep it fixed, you could try a silverising shampoo & conditioner to slightly nutralise the warmth, it will take a while to have a good effect but it's worth using it, get a good quality brand because some silver shampoos have a drying effect

No I always blast dry and use the starightners ?

Try blow drying it properly. You may find it.makes a difference

No I always blast dry and use the starightners ?

Blast dry.....then using the straighteners........:eek::eek::eek:
As has already been advised, you'll benefit from
1. A good couple of inches off.
2. A decent smoothing/conditioning home care program.
3. A professional blow-dry.

If your hair is very compromised, nothing short of a magic wand will save it!...Harsh, but true.
Try the above steps, and I am sure you will see a vast improvement. :)

Latest posts

Back