Reception desks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a reception desk for my new salon and was just wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere that sells them. My budget is £100
Thanks x

Think outside the box....I am using an ikea shelving unit on its side - clients love it!

Have you got a picture? X

Not of my set up but I'll look it up on ikea....

I have it set out with the four shelve facing the door, then the eight shelve coming from the side of that down like an L shape. Have retail on each shelve and also have the inserts so two of the four facing the door have drawers in for storage, and the eight shelv have four of them with dividers in to set more products on. I'll take a proper photo tomorrow :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355778629.587594.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355778629.587594.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 166
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355778635.351003.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355778635.351003.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 128
I have it set out with the four shelve facing the door, then the eight shelve coming from the side of that down like an L shape. Have retail on each shelve and also have the inserts so two of the four facing the door have drawers in for storage, and the eight shelv have four of them with dividers in to set more products on. I'll take a proper photo tomorrow :)

I too did this in my salon many moons ago, looks good :) x

My dad built my reception desk and nail desk and it cost me £98 altogether for wood, hinges, screws, etc xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I got mine on eBay for £100 and its massive, I was really impressed when it was all put in place. It took a while to find the right one though and did need a bit of a clean up when I got it. You can only see half of it in the picture x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355806211.211456.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355806211.211456.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 284

I have something similar, same white expedit 8 cube unit on its side facing the door with a vika (think that's what it's called) white desk top attached on the top with counter raisers (also from ikea) so that the final height is bar height. Everything is high gloss white and chrome. Looks awesome, gives me needed storage but you could use the holes for retail if needed

In my salon I have gone for the shabby chic look and have just bought an old bureau which i will turn around and decorate the front which leaves me all the drawer and cupboard space to use at the back :)

I went to ikea last night and found a gorgeous side unit, I'm going to get it in the new year x

I have a Bureau too it's fab and my clients love it! It cost the fraction of the price of a reception desk as I just painted it with chalk paint to match the salon :)

jutujeza.jpg

I got a old bar for free and painted it white it look fab, and everyone loves it has shelves under which hide everything in boxes.

Latest posts

Back