Semi Permanent Make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salon elite

Reaction score
:DLooking to use different suppliers for my micro pigmentation machine. does anyone know do all needles fit all machines. I'm finding that my suppliers are very expensive so looking for a new one. hope to hear from fellow geeks soon xx

Hi,

I know that the same needles fit the precision plus machines and the nouveau contour machines, but theres not a lot of difference in price. I cant be of any more help than that I'm afraid.

Karenx

Hiya,

What machine are you using..yes they are very exspensive, this should be taken into to consideration in your pricing. There is still a profit to be made.
market yourself well and don't cut back, it will show in your work..and clients will feel the change, I'm sure.

I use the Precision Plus..one of or the finest digital equipment EU and medical grade there is..safe disposable cartridges, cross contamination free.

Some company's were asking techs to take care when using a particular piece of digital equipment..contaminated ink was getting into the handpiece. YUK, this is very bad for clients. not sure if it was a machine fault or just careless techs? Even so..not good. if pigment can leak into the handpiece and contaminate clients?

Quality is the only way in my opinion

take care and good luck

jenx

Hiya,

What machine are you using..yes they are very exspensive, this should be taken into to consideration in your pricing. There is still a profit to be made.
market yourself well and don't cut back, it will show in your work..and clients will feel the change, I'm sure.

I use the Precision Plus..one of or the finest digital equipment EU and medical grade there is..safe disposable cartridges, cross contamination free.

Some company's were asking techs to take care when using a particular piece of digital equipment..contaminated ink was getting into the handpiece. YUK, this is very bad for clients. not sure if it was a machine fault or just careless techs? Even so..not good. if pigment can leak into the handpiece and contaminate clients?

Quality is the only way in my opinion

take care and good luck

jenx

Hi there,
The machine i use is pure beau, i haven't heard of your machine. With regards to the contamination I was always taught when not using the machine to keep the handset in its holder so as to avoid it running back in the pen. Do you get your anaesthetic cream from the same supplier as the needles ie. emla cream? :hug:

Hi Salon Elite,

This is something that i am quite concerned about, how can we be sure that all techs are following strict guidelines of infection control?

There are barrier films etc to protect the handpiece..but this is a problem that's internal.

what cartridges are you using?

Some machines are of potential risk of contamination, caused by contaminated air circulation..this is can be caused by moving parts in the machine.

I'm using the precision plus, they have eliminated the risks of this happening in their new patented system. The cartridges have a sealed membrane, this will protect the handpiece from contamination.

There are many compnay's that sell products for PMU..I'm happy using the same suppliers (they aint cheap..but i'm happy with them)

Nothing is cheap in this game, you have to pay out all the time

Good Luck

Jenny

Latest posts

Back