The best cluster lash adhesive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks have seen a few threads that discuss this , when we were shown how to do cluster lashes we were told just use the glue that comes with them we did , it lasted about four hours on me . Obviously if I am going to offer cluster lashes I want them to last longer than this I understand why I cannot use semi permanent lash glue but what is then best to use I am sure the lashes we applied were salon sevices ones even the tutor advised they woulld only last the night . Any help would be appreciated ♥

Hi
I use the salon system lashes but use the Ardell glue, the lashes always last up to a week sometimes more.

Thanks hun is it black or clear could you tell me where I would find this glue x

i use salon systems black adhesive, the lashes last over a week sometimes over 2 weeks.i stoke the glue over the lash 1st then place it onto lash and work into where lash starts hth :) xx

Last edited:
Ive used the ss glue in the past but found that the odour was way to strong. Ive tried quite a few other brands but i always go back to everlash, i cant beat it, its quite gentle but stays put. I have nothing but compliements from using this one! Im always looking to add to my collection!! xoxo

i use salon systems black adhesive, the lashes last over a week sometimes over 2 weeks.i stoke the glue over the lash 1st then place it onto lash and work into where lash starts hth :) xx

I also use salon systems black and find it great, ive done lashes that have lasted a month with this glue and my clients have always came back for their next set as they have lasted so long :)

Thanks girls x

Hey you can use a semi permanent lash glue as long as it hasnt got any fumes. When doing express lashes the client will have their eyes slightly open so you can use anything with a fume to it as this will sting badly. I use the ah francis pro blend plus. Cluster lashes arent designed to last very long anyway but you might get up to 10 days out of them with this glue. :)
x

hiya, you can't use the SP glue for the cluster lashes, this type of glue is not to touch the skin, and as it is much stronger, due to the fact the cluster laashes are adhered to more than one of the clients natural lashes, as the clients lashes grow, it can cause irritation and discomfort, have you thought about the express lash idea, they are put on singly with the SP glue, but you dont isolate the lashes, they last a fe weeks, and then they come back to you to have them removed, removed and new set added?? you can factor all of this into your price, including removal, most of the lash training companies do training for this if you already have your SP certificate, hth x

I use the Ardell adhesive and found it to be really good!

Latest posts

Back