Training Northern Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenT59

Reaction score
So I'm finding it hard to find gd training in NI. I'd like to do eyelash extensions ASAP and makeup soon. Have checked Euro training? This is in Belfast and they use lashaholic extensions and karaja makeup. Anyone know if this is any gd???

I done my semi permanent lash training with marvel lash in capital hair and beauty in Derry. Training was ok. Could have used with another day or so but practice makes perfect, and I love doing them now :) xx

I done my semi permanent lash training with marvel lash in capital hair and beauty in Derry. Training was ok. Could have used with another day or so but practice makes perfect, and I love doing them now :) xx

Thanks for the reply. I will look then up now as I'm up in Derry alot

northern ireland has such poor training compared to the uk!!! im looking for lash training too x

northern ireland has such poor training compared to the uk!!! im looking for lash training too x

I hv emailed few places recommended by the guild so il let you know their responses

Hi. I am also looking for lash training and have contacted some companies but so hard to know what to go for! I used the euro products karaja make up in a salon years ago. It wasnt bad, we got good results with it and i would say it has come on leaps&bounds from then

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have a look at flirties by beautytrix sure there was a trainer over that way

Lala panzi in banbridge do lash training if your anywhere near there x

Lala panzi in banbridge do lash training if your anywhere near there x

Checked them out they v expensive! But thankyou anyway:)

Checked them out they v expensive! But thankyou anyway:)

but they do good quality training

don't be too focused on price when it comes to training - aim for getting the best

the beauty school in newry do lash training

I trained with them

but they do good quality training

don't be too focused on price when it comes to training - aim for getting the best

the beauty school in newry do lash training

I trained with them

Unfortunately price comes into my search as I don't have the cash flow, saving for me is the way I have to do it! But I won't skimpy on quality, hv contacted the beauty school Newry too;-)

I live in NI have you contacted your local Sally's? I'm going to do a threading course with them they do a lot of training now but I do know where you're coming from its so hard to get training over here xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I live in NI have you contacted your local Sally's? I'm going to do a threading course with them they do a lot of training now but I do know where you're coming from its so hard to get training over here xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes have tried them and think they gd for short courses but have heard quality of lashes courses are not gd unfortunately

I have read on here that their lash course is not good. I did advanced waxing with them and did not think it was good. I basically taught myself

In your opinion would u do makeup or lashes first?

I did make up first years ago but continually update my skills with short courses but the lash extensions wernt around then. I think at the min lash extensions are big business so would prob do them first

I think I will go with the lashes June time hopefully. Did u find makeup difficult?

No not at all i loved it! Im dreading the lashes though cus they look quite difficult!

Iv looked at few courses for makeup and they range from one day right through to six wk or yr long courses! Are the longer courses necessary do ye think?

Helen i would say do a six week course. It will give u enough insight and skill to start earning doing makeup. The one day courses are great but i would say they are for the experienced makeup artist that wants new tips tricks or just to try different brands etc.
I have done both the long college year long courses but its very repetitive and not worth the time for the amount you learn

Latest posts

Back