Treatment/leave in protector for holidays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadie-23

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just popped over from the nail forum to ask a question for myself :)

So I have naturally VERY greasy hair, until recently it was bleached platinum blonde with white powder bleach and 12% peroxide. My hair withstood this very well with it being so oily......until a couple of months ago :( so due to breakage now have a brown toner on and a few blond highlights. It's working well and my hair is recovering.

My question is can you recommend a good leave in conditioner or defence spray for while I'm on holiday in Egypt (trying to keep sun/sea damage to a minimum) that is not going to weigh my hair down and make it more greasy than it is anyway!!!!! Something either from Sally's or over the counter as I've left it very last minute and fly on Monday!!! Eeeeek!!!!!

So sorry for the essay :)

TIA xxx

Hi geeks, just popped over from the nail forum to ask a question for myself :)

So I have naturally VERY greasy hair, until recently it was bleached platinum blonde with white powder bleach and 12% peroxide. My hair withstood this very well with it being so oily......until a couple of months ago :( so due to breakage now have a brown toner on and a few blond highlights. It's working well and my hair is recovering.

My question is can you recommend a good leave in conditioner or defence spray for while I'm on holiday in Egypt (trying to keep sun/sea damage to a minimum) that is not going to weigh my hair down and make it more greasy than it is anyway!!!!! Something either from Sally's or over the counter as I've left it very last minute and fly on Monday!!! Eeeeek!!!!!

So sorry for the essay :)

TIA xxx

You should treat the dry hair seperatly to your roots, so only apply a leave in conditioner to the lengths and ends.

Im not sure what products they sell in sallys but I would opt for something that you can comb though the hair, as opposed to a spray in product for sun protection since they are not generally very effective (they don't cover enough of the surface area of the hair).

On the bright side, having darker hair (even coloured) will give your hair some protection from the suns rays although it will fade.

Enjoy your hols :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try the argan secret miracle 10 treatment from sallys! The whole argan secret range is great it has a uv protection and heat protector so ideal for hols! The oil itself is great to I only use it before I blow dry as I've really fine oily hair to some people use it as a serum but I would just recommend putting a small amount on wet, especially after coming out the sea/pool etc run a pea size amount through it will dry smelling lovely and less frizzy! Hope this helps and have a lovely holiday! Xx

Thank you :) ♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back