Warm hair turned silver, wants to return to warm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Brown

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this, but I went to my stylist wanting a white-ish blonde ombre that started off ashy at the top and then gradually became whiter at the bottom. To clarify, I was NOT going for the khaleesi look, nor the straight up gray that is kind of trendy right now. Just a whiter blonde than my usual. my natural color is a very light strawberry blonde that I usually highlight with blonde. The stylist bleached my hair to a level 20 (I think) and then attempted to tone it but it ended up monochromatic platinum yellowish. Basically like I poured a bottle of bleach on my head. The next day I went somewhere else to see if they could low-light it to get rid of the one color problem, and he turned the fronts of my hair blue from the ash color he used (Revlon). I am honestly wishing I had never gone in the first place, but now that my hair has been bleached I know I can't just strip it. If anyone has any advice as to how to get back to my warm blonde (not brassy, just warmer) please help me out. The stylist I went to last suggested posting on here to get help from yall.

If I were you I would go to a reputable salon instead of trying to make any attempt of fixing this yourself , also out of curiosity who said your blonde was a level 20? I have never heard of anything over 12 [emoji15]

Latest posts

Back