Wella Koleston Perfects?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curlygirl262937

Reaction score
I’m trying to do a color fill on myself to get rid of my blonde highlights on my naturally level 2 hair. I’ve never used Koleston before but what I came up with was shade 8/34 to fill and color 7/73 as the brown shade. Both are permanent dyes so I’m hoping they’ll get the job done as i don’t ever want to lighten my hair again! Didn’t suit me honestly.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

I’m trying to do a color fill on myself to get rid of my blonde highlights on my naturally level 2 hair. I’ve never used Koleston before but what I came up with was shade 8/34 to fill and color 7/73 as the brown shade. Both are permanent dyes so I’m hoping they’ll get the job done as i don’t ever want to lighten my hair again! Didn’t suit me honestly.

Any thoughts/suggestions?
Unfortunately that's not quite how it works. What are you trying to achieve? If you only use a level 7 those lighter bits will only be a level 7 , probably 8 after a few washes.
Just because a colour says it's permanent doesn't mean it will last a long time unfortunately. Especially over lightened hair.

Latest posts

Back