Wella vs Matrix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachaelDB

Reaction score
Im trained in Wella and the salon im applying for uses Matrix is there alot of difference in the products sorry if this a silly question x

Bluerinse will answer your question. x

;)

I used to use matrix in my old salon, I love it wish I could still use it in salon, I still use it at home when I can xx

Ok thankyou x

Send me a PM and ask as many questions as you want.... I'll get back to
You tomorrow as I'm currently downing a vodka double ;) but I love love love matrix!!! X

Send me a PM and ask as many questions as you want.... I'll get back to
You tomorrow as I'm currently downing a vodka double ;) but I love love love matrix!!! X

when im sober i will pm you lol enjoy your voddi xx

Wella is a million times better I would never change brands from wella :)

No one brand is perfect. Why do you say Wella is better? What does it do better than Matrix?

I don't use either currently, so really interested to know.

Wella is good but if you think it's a million times better than matrix you obviously didn't have correct training with matrix!

I hate how you have to use 6% with koleston if your darkening, staying the same and lightning 1 level...doesn't make sense to blast the cuticle with 6% when your depositing!?! Only leads to quick fade and I've never had good results with wella and fading because of this! Despite following their "technical advice"

Ive had trouble with fading i thought it was maybe my application or clients not using the correct products etc at home ..Bluerinse i am slightly suffering the after effects of my nights drinking i will have a good think of what i want to ask before i pm you. xx

Ive had trouble with fading i thought it was maybe my application or clients not using the correct products etc at home ..Bluerinse i am slightly suffering the after effects of my nights drinking i will have a good think of what i want to ask before i pm you. xx

Not the only one! To many vodka's but I've had cheese on toast cleaning then I'm going to do my colour :) with matrix....because its the dogs B*€$¥X x

I too was rather voddy'd up last night!!! Wella has a good range BUT the browns, reds and coppers fade needing freshening up every time! Colour touch is very limited and vibrancy is poor! Also the coverage with KP is not great! Smells ok though!

Also i dont think with wella you get much coverage from a tube ive tried loreal and rusk and got way more coverege wella just seems to thick x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back