working up a sweat whilst tanning lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello everyone on here

Just a quick quesion.

I just wanted to know does anyone else really sweat when there doing a st tropez tan?

I did one today on a rather slim lady and still sweat like a pig lol.

I would of put it down to the weather being hot, but i always seem to sweat and feel like ive done a work out LOL

Does anyone have this when there tanning or is it just me:)

I had this prob with doing someones nails last week , I do perspire from my face when I get hot ,it was a hummid evening,I had to ask her if she had a fan, I was keeping my head down and hoped she wouldnt notice,I was worried I was gonna drip on her.:lol:Luckily she did have a fan and it soon cooled me down.

have you ever tried that magicool?
its air conditioning in a can!!!!
cools you down in an instant, and it just looks like a deodarant x

I seem to get really hot and sweaty when doing waxing and tanning because i am really concerntrating. And massaging in the hot weather - now thats a different story - wipes her head :)

Manual tanning is quite a task... I even work up a sweat in the winter .... I much prefer a quick spray tan and keep my cool lol!!!

I was doing a hot stone massage the other evening and I had to keep wiping my brow... my hair was wet through at the back.... not nice :( But the client enjoyed his massage and luckily didnt notice me keep reaching for a towel to wipe my brow lol!!!

I have only sweated doing a tanning party in the summer my T-shirt was actually stuck to my back by the time i'd finished! :eek: Not a good look!

It's always tricky trying to keep the treatment room warm enough for clients to be comfortable when they take their clothes off, and cool enough for us therapists not to be frazzled when working.
In this hot weather, I've found that most clients appreciate the room cool - but no matter what it's like outside, I'm always melting after a hot stone massage session.:irked:
I've found that the cool air blowing from the tanning machine keeps the clients cool, but we get the hot air from the motor. (Thinking thoughts of the money helps keep smiling though :) !)

Latest posts

Back