19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here but they are all in stock apart from the green?

Oooh dilemma - do I order what's in my basket or wait to see if the green comes into stock!

My problem too!!!

It's in stock!

I'm happy! Night all x

They are all on now in stock :biggrin:

Vicki x

Ordered!!!!! All of them!! X

Wow we are an excited little group :hug:
Vicki x

So much for 8am release! Glad I went on to get the rest of my order ready!!! X

I was refreshing the screen for the last 30 mins waiting for limeade.

Do you think it will be unfair if it doesn't come with the postie and 10am tomorrow :wink2:

Vicki x

That would be amazing! But weds will do! Hurry up postie!!

Tomorrow??? Do you mean they won't be delivered to my door NOW!! Do they not realise my nails are {naked} waiting for these colours!!!

I got shelkaced today! What a doughnut! X

Just ordered all of them :) I can sleep easy now lol x

Glad I found this thread, just put in my order. Thank you ladies from bringing it to my attention.

I'm sat here naked too!!!!

Fancying limeade with some pink glitter, oooo reminds me of rainbow sherbet from years ago. My mouth is watering thinking of it x

Ooohhhh dream nails - I bet there's a lot of naked nail techs tonight!!!!

Wiped out my bank account!!! Night fellow Shellacers:hug:

I had a massive order ready for shellac we are low on, left the list in the salon! They will have to wait now!!!!! X

Oh dear, I seem to have a tiny chip in my shellac wonder woman mani. Even though it's only been a week I will have to take it off tomorrow and put cake pop and grapefruit sparkle on.
What's that you say?
Can I show you the chip?

Er..... er.... no sorry my camera isn't working ;-)

So glad I couldn't sleep an came on here to see this!! Just ordered them all on my credit card that I cut up 2 days ago an found at the bottom of the bin! Oops! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back