Acrylic enhancements lifting problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lmb1989

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been doing acrylic nails for a about a year now. The salon that I'm working at currently is really busy with nails so I would say I do about 4 or 5 new sets/infills a day. The one problem that I'm finding every now and then is on some clients, after their 3rd or 4th infill their natural nail is starting to curve away from the acrylic. Is there something I'm doing wrong that is causing this or something that I can do to stop this from happening. The rest of the enhancement is absolutely fine, I don't find any lifting near the cuticle just the top sides where there natural nail is ending if that makes sense? I'm finding that I'm having to soak off and re tip, which is a shame because the rest of the enhancement is fine.
I'm using the full nsi system.
Thanks

Sounds like your clients nail may be dehydrated and curling away from the enhancement.
I ask my clients to ensure they are oiling under their nails as well as around the cuticle.
You could also try sculptured instead of retipping if they already have a decent amount of free edge.

Latest posts

Back