Airbrush kit recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetangel

Reaction score
hi to all nail technicians..this is my first time posting in here but i really enjoy browsing on this site it is very helpful with lots to learn from..i have 5 years expieriance as a qualified nail tech..right now i came obssesed with the airbrush technique ,and i reallly would like to have one but the problem is that there are many models and brands out there and i think i dont know nothing about it :confused:

i really would like some help on how to choose a good one .
  • what are the most important things you have to search for/ or you need to know, when buying an airbrush kit ?
  • which ones are the best for nail art?
  • i dont wish to sound that im a millionare cause im not..:cry:but i need to have a good one so im not looking for something cheap,im looking to have a good professional product !but any recomandations will do be considered, cause im very confused about it
by d way sorry for my english this is not my language im from MALTA

Hiya

I have an Airbrush kit & love using it. go to www.everythingairbrush.com thats the site I buy my airbrush equiptment from & very happy with them. I use a gravity feed airbrush AB-135 double action. works like a dream & have had it for 2 years also they are very reasonable on price & stock createx water based paints which is great for using on nails. might be worth going on a course before you buy one as you would need to know how to use it safely & how to maintain your equiptment.

HTH

Hello

I got my airbrush compressor and all equipment from everything airbrush too, they are fab.

I have played around with it myself but only on my nail trainer, I would benefit from having training in this subject.
Does anybody know of any good airbrush trainers out there??

Thanks

thanks for the help...but im still not sure wich is best ..cause i dont know exactly which are the most important things to look for when choosing the right airbrush kit...

ive searched for a coarse on airbrush in my country but i dont think there is someone who give this coarse

Essential nails do a home learn course which is very good they can sell you everything or just a few bits, its up to you, they are very helpful too.

hi again i found a course in my country ...they seems to have su-do kits..has anyone in here know anything about it? IS IT BETTER THAN IWATA OR OTHER BRANDS?

Iwata are the compressor of choice across the world across professions. I've never had a problem I got mine from Airbrushes, Airbrush supplies and compressors, UK send them an email so friendly and knowledgeable.
You need quality training as looking after you airbrush is soo important. Things to consider are the size of the compressor - is it adjustable?, size of needle in the airbrush, and paint you will use.
I have a collection of guns with different sized needles. I have an Iwata power jet pro had it for years and still love it

Hi everybody
Does anyone know, where can i buy nail airbrush in dubai? Iwata or any other brands
thanks.

Latest posts

Back