Airbrush nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glam_jj

Reaction score
Hiya I'm just new to this SG forum. Recently purchased an airbrush gun and compressor to try out some nail art with, as I'm finding business slowing up and want to branch into something new. Just wondering has anyone tried this before? And if so which paints are the best to use? Any info would help as I'm totally new to airbrush!

Hi and welcome to SalonGeek.com

I used an airbrush for many years and loved it but to make money at it in the nail business you will have to do allot of nail art to recoup your investment and you will need to have it set up all the time and ready to go to make it work practically for you.

Any good acrylic airbrush paint will work for you from an art store. I used Aztek paint because it was superb, but I don't know where you would buy that now as airbrushing is now rare on nails with the advent of super-quick and easy veneers and appliqués like Dashing Diva & Minx and super-quick ombré and colour fading using pigments and stamping instead of stencilling with an airbrush .. All so much faster, cleaner and easier and longer lasting, not to mention cheaper and more popular, than setting up an airbrush station. If you are a professional nail technician, I'm kind of surprised you have not considered those things first.

Latest posts

Back