Autobiographies - what have you read?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nik

too geeky for my own good
Reaction score
Good Morning

I have just finished reading Sharon Osbourne's autobiography and am about to start Jordan's new one:confused: and I was thinking perhaps I would start reading more autobiographies instead of trashy novels or chick lit so I was wondering what autobiographies you guys had read or could recommend:hug:

I am not a royalist, but I read Prince Charles book by Johnathon Dimbleby and it was a fab read. He is very impartial it it does not glorify Prince Charles, it is a balanced and well written book.

i love autobiographys they are the only books i read, lately i read, jordan, geri halliwell, and jodie marsh, would like sharon osbournes xx

I have read sharons too and about to start jordans. I have read quite a few, graham nortons was fun to read. Also enjoyed Feel even though its not actually written by robbie. Barbara windsors was good as well. did you read jordans 1st one? I enjoyed that one as well. And have read victoria beckhams and both of geri halliwells.

i've read both of Jordans book and victoria Beckhams. i want to read Jodie marsh next. i also fancy readig David jason...Lurrveee him!!!

xx

i've read Victoria Beckhams. Am thinking of buying Jordans or Jodie Marsh, which do you recommend?

Shane Richie's autoboigraphy is good, Jordan's first one is good too... I've got Sharon Osbourne's book but can't seem to get into it so I'm leaving it a while, started a Mandasue Heller book instead lol... finished Martina Cole's latest one, highly recommend her books if you like crime and gritty reading :D

also forgot i've read Charles bronsons autobiography - the guy who's sprne most of his life in prison, that was a good read!!

i defo recommend bothe the jordan books, but i'd say read them in the order they came back as there is lot's of references to her previous book.

xx

I have read Sharon Osbournes X2, Jodie Marsh, Jordans, Jenna Jamisons, Jim davidsons HE HE, i love authobiographys x

Bono's was superb!

Feel Robbie williams I read this in a night couldnt put it down.

The last one i read was by Anthony Keidis (Red hot chili peppers), really gritty, he's had a sleazy old time of it...very interesting reading!

The last autobiography I read and enjoyed was Ann Robinsons (The Weakest Link!). It is a great read and very inspiring (even if she isn't the most likeable person) - she was rock bottom, almost in the gutter, chronic alcoholic and picked herself up to be where she is today.

Urban Geek said:
The last autobiography I read and enjoyed was Ann Robinsons (The Weakest Link!). It is a great read and very inspiring (even if she isn't the most likeable person) - she was rock bottom, almost in the gutter, chronic alcoholic and picked herself up to be where she is today.

I have also read this one and it was so moving.

apparentley the is a book out by the dad of holly wells the little girl that was killed by ian huntley and that is supposed to be a excellant book,,,,,,,,,

its called GOODBYE DEAREST HOLLY .

I have read that one Lisa!

lancslass said:
apparentley the is a book out by the dad of holly wells the little girl that was killed by ian huntley and that is supposed to be a excellant book,,,,,,,,,

its called GOODBYE DEAREST HOLLY .

I've bought this book but can't read it as I am in floods of tears all the time.

I was like that but I got through it and it is the best Autobio I have ever read!

They are an amazing family!

don't think i could read that - i get too upset and it stays with me i have avoided the Dave Pelzer 'child called it' books for the same reason. Think i will try some of the others though. cheers

nik said:
don't think i could read that - i get too upset and it stays with me i have avoided the Dave Pelzer 'child called it' books for the same reason. Think i will try some of the others though. cheers

Ive read those books. they were fantastic, very moving. As was Sara Paynes book. I havent read the Holly Wells one yet though

Latest posts

Back