Black Gelish Nightmare!!!! Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also had problems with GELISH the other day,it was my first time with Gelish I did my toe nails with some colour dark purple...I applied 3 coats ,cured each coat 3-4 minutes but still it is not o.k. O.K.I did a mistake because I used the alchocol to move the tacky layer off the base...hmmmm maybe that was problem....CAN GELISH BE REMOVED WITH ACETONE?

WHAT ABOUT NAIL ART...when to put konad stamps or draw with acrylics if you need to seal the color with top it off?

Have you checked your lamp to see if your bulbs need to be changed? It sounds like it's not curing.

I also had problems with GELISH the other day,it was my first time with Gelish I did my toe nails with some colour dark purple...I applied 3 coats ,cured each coat 3-4 minutes but still it is not o.k. O.K.I did a mistake because I used the alchocol to move the tacky layer off the base...hmmmm maybe that was problem....CAN GELISH BE REMOVED WITH ACETONE?

You must ensure that you have the correct lamp and that it is working properly. Also, 3 - 4 minutes per coat is too much. And yes, you did use the wrong product to remove the tacky layer. You should have used Nail Harmony Cleanse. :wink2: Gelish is removed with Acetone or D-Solve, whichever you prefer after you buff off the shine or "break the seal" as we say. :lol:

Hmm I read somewhere that tacky layer can be removed with alcohol ? Or maybe I supposed that because in regular gel applying I use it...:rolleyes:

Hmm I read somewhere that tacky layer can be removed with alcohol ? Or maybe I supposed that because in regular gel applying I use it...:rolleyes:

You can use 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove the tacky layer, but only after Top It Off. You shouldn't be removing the tacky layer from Base/Foundation layer. You should dry brush the Foundation layer with a clean gel brush after curing and before the first colour coat.

O.K. THANK YOU but how to do nail art if it stays tacky till I put the top it off and I can not draw with acrylics or use konad or similar on top it off....

O.K. THANK YOU but how to do nail art if it stays tacky till I put the top it off and I can not draw with acrylics or use konad or similar on top it off....

Can't help there as I don't do nail art.

Somewhere on this forum I came up on a discussion about facebook group or gelish on fb do you maybe have a link? Thanks.:hug:

Somewhere on this forum I came up on a discussion about facebook group or gelish on fb do you maybe have a link? Thanks.:hug:

Search for Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom on fb. Profile, not page.

Latest posts

Back