Capital Hair and Beauty training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise1985

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I tried to search but it didn't come up with much?

I'm looking to do an acrylic course to start with but also want to add on after that and it's local to me?

As I've said in a previous thread I cannot afford the CND course so I am looking at other options

Xx

I booked with them at Christmas for a one day course (Not nails) and they cancelled on me 2 days before the training date. I was so cross. No phone call or anything. I went in to pay the balance and was told at the counter that it had been cancelled that morning.

I have heard that the same thing has happened to other geeks on here too, needless to say I have not used them for training, so I cant say how good they are but make sure that the courses you want to do are accredited by the correct people for insurance purposes and insist on some sort of cancelation procedure so you arent left disappointed.

I am sure someone else will come along soon that has used them for training

Hi there

I trained with them back in January, but only did the mani / pedi course..the tutor was lovely, only 4 of us in the class so we were given a lot of one to one training and practised in pairs.

We were taught the very basics and given a bit of time to try out the techniques...for me, it was more of an introduction..I certainly wouldn't start charging people for a decent mani / pedi service afterwards, put it that way.

I can't comment on the acrylic course but I would only recommend it as an intro, if you just want to get your feet wet, then if its something you're committed to, save, save, save, and train with one of the bigger companies, for example CND...I'm saving to train with them and have learnt so much more from just the info and techniques they have available even while I'm waiting haha!

Anyone can do these short courses where they send you on your way with basic information, but like anything else, if you're passionate about it and want to succeed you need a solid foundation and soak up all the info that is on offer, which a bigger company will give you.

Sorry for the essay, hth

Latest posts

Back