Cat ladies unite, show us your cats!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morgana and Merlin, Sworn Enemies! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391782433.350660.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391782471.890070.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391782533.326445.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391782573.544688.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391782584.045872.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391783989.968945.jpg
Ripley my slob!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391784026.097715.jpg
Pepper with one eye!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391784195.397856.jpg
Mali British shorthair cross
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391784244.397241.jpg
Tiger
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391784264.798457.jpg
Rémi

And a couple of pics of other cat madness in my house!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391784315.015794.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391784327.849784.jpg

OMG!! How many have you got??? You've outdone everyone here. :D

I would have more if I could! I'm already known as a crazy cat lady, especially when I start banging on about their raw species appropriate diet!! Do all your cats get on rippersroo?

OMG!! How many have you got??? You've outdone everyone here. :D

Haha I think there's 7 in the first pic and 6 in the second. We had 10 (5 fostered/strays) but were now back down to our 5. Having rehomed the poor little kitty's that arseholes abandoned 😡
xx

I would have more if I could! I'm already known as a crazy cat lady, especially when I start banging on about their raw species appropriate diet!! Do all your cats get on rippersroo?

Yes they do the tabbies are brothers. The rest all from seperate parents. All different ages too. We used to think you can't bring a kitten into where older cats are but in reality you just let them get on with it for a few days and they all get over it! Our oldest is 9-pepper and youngest is Mali he's 4 this year. My Ripley is so big he weighs nearly 2 stone but he's so tall he's not fat! They do lay together!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391790732.789526.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391790754.455127.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391790942.954113.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391790959.589044.jpg
Couple more to show how big ripley is compared to other normal sized cats haha
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391791001.036826.jpg
This always makes me laugh too-the boyfriend asleep surrounded by cats lol

Right I need to stop posting cat pics now haha x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391791197.949789.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391791207.931043.jpg This is The Great Catsby (black and white) and Lady Fuchsia Groan (tiny ginger)

Ripley is impressive! haha!

I wish mine got on, they aren't from the same litter.

Merlin was from a rescue centre, found in Bootle, Liverpool as a kitten, and Morgana I found on a local forum someone didnt want her anymore because his wife was about to give birth.....not sure why he got her in the first place!? They had moved out and I think she was on her own all day and her litter tray was full to the brim! I just said I will take her now!! I think she's a bit of a traumatised cat as she is very nervous, and Merlin is very outgoing and likes to try to get her to play, but she's not having it! They are both around 3 now, and I just can't get them to be friends!! :irked:

Ripley is impressive! haha!

I wish mine got on, they aren't from the same litter.

Merlin was from a rescue centre, found in Bootle, Liverpool as a kitten, and Morgana I found on a local forum someone didnt want her anymore because his wife was about to give birth.....not sure why he got her in the first place!? They had moved out and I think she was on her own all day and her litter tray was full to the brim! I just said I will take her now!! I think she's a bit of a traumatised cat as she is very nervous, and Merlin is very outgoing and likes to try to get her to play, but she's not having it! They are both around 3 now, and I just can't get them to be friends!! :irked:

Oh that's so bad why do people do it! Why does her giving birth make any difference?!-but saying that Morgana is way better off with you if they are gonna give her up at a moments notice!
There are too many poor unloved kitkats and all other animals all round the world-neutering needs to be done.
The cats protection now have a rule that they will visit your home to check the surroundings are suitable for a cat before they rehome them & they require proof you have had them neutered when the time comes.
When I was younger we used to foster kittens for the cats protection and so many had started with such bad beginnings. The thing is you have to keep them for at least 8 weeks then when people come that want one you will never think they are suitable or will look after them how you did! Me and mum spent most of our time in tears it's very hard to say goodbye!x

I have my Vincent from Cats Protection and I think they get everything sorted like neutering etc. He was adopted 8 yrs old ( found as stray, been abused all his life, very traumatised), had all de-worming and even dental done, of course microchiped as well. We've had a visit and interview before adoption, had to have landlord's consent and few follow up calls. I think they do very good job and I couln't recommend them more :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I think there's 7 in the first pic and 6 in the second. We had 10 (5 fostered/strays) but were now back down to our 5. Having rehomed the poor little kitty's that arseholes abandoned 😡
xx

Oh don't you tease me - I said 4 is enough for now but I might re-think that! :D

Oh don't you tease me - I said 4 is enough for now but I might re-think that! :D

I don't think you can ever have enough! It gets a bit so you need one in every colour! We got Ripley cos he was grey as a kitten and when we went back to pick him up weeks later he was black & white!! They said his grey had grown out but my mum thinks they replaced him!
Either way I wouldn't change him for the world he's my rippersroo!
4 probably isn't enough-and who doesn't love a cute kitty in the house? But then you can't have a kitten on its own so it will need a friend to play with....Can you see how we ended up with 10? Haha
Years ago a woman who my mum worked for died and left us her cats......all 15 of them!! We kept 4 and the rest we rehomed with the CP. If the woman had left us her mansion mum would of kept them all!!x

This is Cheshire (kids thought he looked like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland) we only got him two weeks ago he is a 14 week old lilac British Shorthair. His eyes are starting to change colour apparently they will go gold. I've found I now spend my evenings watching his crazy shenanigans rather than the telly, he is far more amusing :)

View attachment 55260

View attachment 55261

Oh my god he's lovely!! I want him! Yes his eyes will be gold-like my Mali here but he's a bsh cross.xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391849497.715515.jpg

Missy is half Egyptian Mau and half Maine Coon. A bundle of absolute bother. She's highly strung and destructive. She's nervous, doesn't care about rain or snow and climbs like a monkey. But she's very affectionate. Here's a pic of her when I first saw her. Who could resist??
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391850961.231770.jpg

Latest posts

Back