Do you offer gloss treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borntocuthair

Reaction score
ihi geeks

i trained with wella and i know they have a gloss treatment,do anyof you offer it as a service?

which method is the best way to use it?

thanks x:?:

Interested!!

Emma-Louise

When i was at college we used goldwell and mixed gloss treatment in with the colour, i loved it but have never been able to find it since or even what it was called, anyone know? Xx

Yes i mixed say 30ml colour with 10ml gloss really cant remember what its called, my hair was always silky and shiny it was really nice xx

how much wud u charge ontop of your colour? clients realy interested as i was talking about them :D

Yes i mixed say 30ml colour with 10ml gloss really cant remember what its called, my hair was always silky and shiny it was really nice xx

It's called clear :)

Im not sure i dont do the hairdressing side anymore just hair extensions, maybe £10 extra? Im not sure what it costs to buy xx

ihi geeks

i trained with wella and i know they have a gloss treatment,do anyof you offer it as a service?

which method is the best way to use it?

thanks x:?:

Wella glossing, the newest glossing treatment is illuminati glossing, this is where you can gloss any colour hair eg, 1part colour say (9.60) illumina1part wella sp conditioner and 1 part pastel.there is also colour touch /00 which is clear just 2 add shine but you would still use it with the following ratios

Diacolour used to have a clear. Not too sure if they still retail them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wella glossing, the newest glossing treatment is illuminati glossing, this is where you can gloss any colour hair eg, 1part colour say (9.60) illumina1part wella sp conditioner and 1 part pastel.there is also colour touch /00 which is clear just 2 add shine but you would still use it with the following ratios

Sorry 4got to say I use them either 2 refresh colour or after a colour service maybe instead of a toner!!! They r fantastic and will not wash out after the first shampoo :) xx

I'm mobile and use goldwell (clear) with blue lotion as a glossing treatment on all hair types or mixed in with colourance & colourance plus. :)

Sorry 4got to say I use them either 2 refresh colour or after a colour service maybe instead of a toner!!! They r fantastic and will not wash out after the first shampoo :) xx

I use the relights its great for adding shine and tone without creating a buildup for mid lengths and ends. I did try to offer it as a individual service but no one was interested I think if you were in a salon you could push it a bit better.

I use the relights its great for adding shine and tone without creating a buildup for mid lengths and ends. I did try to offer it as a individual service but no one was interested I think if you were in a salon you could push it a bit better.

Yeah being in a salon is easier, they have taken off massively in my salon. Try and show a few of your clients them at a discounted price at first and I personally don't think they would look back

I offer glossing in my business (mobile). I suggest it for special occasions (mainly brides) and it's great! Produces very shiny hair and if there is already colour on the hair it seems to bring out natural highlights/enhance the colour. A really nice touch and I always charge the same as I would for a semi permanent colour.

Yes I offer it I use relights /00 I part tint 3 parts ct 1.9 I charge how I would a full head tint x

Sorry to jump in on here but been looking into the 'glossing' service for a while! I use Wella koleston perfect and colour touch, I know of the /00 in ct...is this applied the same as a full head tint to help freshen colour in between appointments? And does koleston perfect have a 'clear' for the same service too? Tia xx

Latest posts

Back