Do you offer gloss treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jump in on here but been looking into the 'glossing' service for a while! I use Wella koleston perfect and colour touch, I know of the /00 in ct...is this applied the same as a full head tint to help freshen colour in between appointments? And does koleston perfect have a 'clear' for the same service too? Tia xx

You wouldn't need to use it in koleston Hun your not lifting in any way so ct is fine you only want it for the shine or to lock in a previous colour

So I could use CT gloss with the CT cream lotion on Virgin or clouded hair to get a good shine?

Sorry I've not done glossing for a long time :-(

Thanks Hun.....going to try this on my hair and then offer to some clients of mine! Quick question though...if I am using CT for a full head tint or even re growth and taking through ends to freshen up colour could I add the /00 in with the tint for the same effect? xx

Yes I offer it I use relights /00 I part tint 3 parts ct 1.9 I charge how I would a full head tint x

Is it deffo 1 part tint 3 parts ct 1.9 ? I'm doing this next week and just want to be sure x

Isnt Color Touch mixed on 1-2? why would you mix it 1-3?

x

I mixed mine 1-2 as that's what it says to do but I've seen a lot of peeps saying 1-3 , I wondered why too x

Thanks Hun.....going to try this on my hair and then offer to some clients of mine! Quick question though...if I am using CT for a full head tint or even re growth and taking through ends to freshen up colour could I add the /00 in with the tint for the same effect? xx

I would personally do it after as a separate service. Also a lot of people use a clear to soften a colour so putting it in might do exactly that! I charge £40 for my glossing service I wouldn't feel I could charge this putting it in with my colour! Hth x

The glossing service is 1:3 ratio x

do you use it on dry or wet hair? thanks x

Latest posts

Back