Does anyone have male pedicure clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand you being wary of the situation, and at the end of the day, you do want's best for you!

But to call this situation "dodgy" because he wants a pedicure is very unfair. I have many male clients who have all sorts of treatments until 10pm sometimes! And why shouldn't they, they don't get back from work until 7. And calling from a withheld number isn't odd, he may be really nervous, hence why he wants one at home and not go into a salon where everyone will think he is "dodgy" for having a pedicure!

I hope he enjoys his treatment. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I agree, As I stated In my last post he probably Is genuine. I was nice to him on the phone. I never made him feel bad at all. I know men and women have this sort of treatment.
I just don't think I feel comfortable, its a high rise flat in the middle of ilford.
And yeah he could have been nervous but I found it a bit personal that he asked about my partner.
I think ill stick to word of mouth through family & friends when it comes to males. Just to be on the safe side.
Xx

I agree, As I stated In my last post he probably Is genuine. I was nice to him on the phone. I never made him feel bad at all. I know men and women have this sort of treatment.
I just don't think I feel comfortable, its a high rise flat in the middle of ilford.
And yeah he could have been nervous but I found it a bit personal that he asked about my partner.
I think ill stick to word of mouth through family & friends when it comes to males. Just to be on the safe side.
Xx

Word of mouth is the best way!:) x

Latest posts

Back