Extensions falling out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair-candy

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone give me advice. I fitted a ladie with a full head of mini tips 5 weeks ago. Colour match perfect.... we agreed on consultation that the grey Tint in her natural hair will most probably fade, but the extensions won’t.... she agreed and said this is not a problem, she will keep on top of her colour... 3 weeks after fitting she messaged to say she’s lost a lot of extensions. I offered on 2 occasion to come back and refit, free of charge, she cancelled both times. This morning she messaged to say she’s been elsewhere to have them refitted as they all fell out, and the hair dresser said the colour match was wrong. (I stress it was perfect at fitting) and she wants her money back??? How would you guys deal with this?

No money back. Her toner has obviously faded since the initial fitting, something you told her would happen and you told her she would need to keep on top of. And she failed to turn up for the appointments you scheduled for her to re-apply the extensions, which you were willing to do free of charge, so why on earth would she pay for someone else to re-fit them for her? she is trying it on. Hopefully you have a full consultation form filled out and signed by her stating no refunds? if so send a copy of this onto her.

No money back. Her toner has obviously faded since the initial fitting, something you told her would happen and you told her she would need to keep on top of. And she failed to turn up for the appointments you scheduled for her to re-apply the extensions, which you were willing to do free of charge, so why on earth would she pay for someone else to re-fit them for her? she is trying it on. Hopefully you have a full consultation form filled out and signed by her stating no refunds? if so send a copy of this onto her.
Thanks for taking your time to reply. Situations like this make me quite anxious. But I believe I’m right in thinking it’s not my fault.

100% she is trying it on.You offered to fix it twice.There is nothing else you can do.No refund

It turns out, as I’ve seen on her social media, that’s she’s also had a full colour change at the hairdresser, going from blonde to brown, including having the extensions I fitted coloured brown!!!!

And she refused your offer to fix the problem? No refund no way.

Latest posts

Back